Ch 1 - Double

Hey guys. I have had this idea for sometime. This will be a short story with a few chapters and I haven't wrote too much juicy stuff as of late. I advise the following, do not read certain chapters in public, sometimes may want to read behind a closed door, and Dear God *Zap* OUCH! Please goodness wash your hands was the citrus. Carry on.

For those not seeing this on my YouTube channel (Relentlezz41) You know this is coming. It's a mix of Rias and Akeno's story without the darkness attached to it. Yeah he's got Aura's Storm. But, Rias is your Master. Akeno is the Priestess of Thunder. Who wins?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

From the orphanage to the park getting twenty minutes of air you get pierced by a spear of light. What are the chances? That somehow you wake up and your life changed forever. From the pain you blacked out and were close to dying. Now waking up it was breath taking.

You open your eyes. "What the heck?" Looking around you know that's not your bed. It's not your room. "Maybe I'll just head back to... Rias Gremory!?" You gasp as you look back at the covers. I'm naked. Shit. Not good.

"(FN)? You're up?" She picked her head up. "You feeling better?"

"Better? Sorry. I... I don't know what to say. I have no idea what's going on."

"Calm down." She stretched. Her cleavage spilled from the top of the blanket. "You healed up?"

"Healed? What happened?"

"Do you remember being stabbed?" She pulled off the covers.

"Rias why are you naked? I dreamed about a demon attacking me. The rest is black. Did we? Are you? Please don't hurt me?" You flinch.

"Love calm down." She put a hand on your shoulder. "It wasn't a dream. Something attacked you over your power. I used my magic to heal you. You are nice to cuddle against. It only works when we're nude. I sleep makes actually. Bras are uncomfortable to sleep in and panties give me a wedgie in my slumber."

"Processing this slowly. I've never had a woman sleep next to me before. Let alone a beautiful one. Wow."

"It's fine. I thought it was a bonding thing. I'm your Master now."

"Come again?"

"Well..."

...

...

...

You put your pants back on as Rias laid on the bed watching you react. She giggled too.

"So I'm a Devil?"

She nodded.

"You're my Master?"

"Mhm."

"This is my room?"

"Yes. Your very own." She put a hand through her hair.

"Wow. A home. And I can imagine I have different priorities but thank you. It means so much to me." You smile and walk back to the bed. "Any chance I can get a hug?"

He doesn't mind that I'm nude? He's nothing perverted like Issei. "Sure thing. Come here." She edged off the bed and onto her feet. Reaching out and wrapping her arms as her chest squeezed into yours. "This is comfy."