Ch 12 - Factor Three

Akeno gets it. Rias is trying to win. Then you. Just clueless. What will Rias do on her day? Will the two girls get into it? Or, will they get into a fight with someone else?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Breakfast seemed to go as normal. Normal implying two girls weren't fighting over a guy and one made any endangerment of hurting with cooking or eating instruments. (I'm sure some will read me thoughts there.) Indeed you sat there next to Rias and enjoyed a meal and those two didn't fight. Was it because Rias cooked this morning? Because it was her day and you don't bite the hand that feeds you? Just an odd day. Still dazed and confused for day three. Third day of trying to find what "I love you" meant. In any language, any expression, then of course execution. Though guard up and have fun and peace while it lasts. The silence is golden but won't last forever. For conflict there will always be noise.

You were helping wash the dishes with Rias and she playfully bumped into you with her side. "Hey you."

"Don't get wet." You threatened.

"Don't mind if I do." She smirked.

"Well we are on time for class. All is good. How are you this morning?"

"Splendid. Yourself?"

"Honestly Rias, foggy. Not light headed. Just foggy."

She looked over and could tell by the eyes. Rias knew that the previous two days were just shot. Thinking about this whole love ordeal and trying to wrap your head around it seemed to do more harm then good. She knew you appreciated her. But suppose it's different when you date two women. Not exactly a book for that.

(Fun fact. I was reading this article. This guy eventually agreed to open marriage with his wife. She had a boyfriend almost immediately. Nine months later started talking to a girl. She forbid it. Month or two goes by... he handed her the papers. Ick. I see too much I want go erase from my mind.)

"You aren't sick right? I'll nurse you to perfect health again." She kissed your cheek.

"Thanks. In all seriousness hope after two classes it all smooths itself out. If not I will give you a text. Sound fair?"

"Please do. Don't worry me. And if you head to Akeno let me know. I'll meet up with you."

"I'll go to you first Rias. It's kind of your day."

"Open House is close by too. Won't effect us. Though if you want a good last impression go for it. Now is the time. I know it's going to be a hard for you but all of us are here for support."

"True. Thank you. Truly."

~~~~~

Man Open House around the corner feels lonely. It's about parents and well, who do I have? Three classes in and still just so melancholy. Open House, concept of love, people fighting and you are just exhausted. "Why can't I get an answer?"

"Hey. You got a minute." That was the sound of a girl's voice. Very girly indeed. Like Oniichan breakfast is ready type of voice.

You look behind you to see a girl with long twin tails and magenta eyes. A slender figure and in, a magical girl cosplay. "Hi. What's ahh, what's up?"

"Do you know Sona Sitri by any chance?" She asked.

"The President? Not personally. My friend knows her well. Her name's Rias."

"I'm Sona's sister. I haven't seen Rias in a while. Are you her cute servant?"

Cute? Don't get that anywhere? "So you know everything. I'm still adjusting. I like it. Just so much to wrap my head around between school, life, and Devil work."

"Awww. Adulting is hard at times. I know." She made an adorable sad face. Then cheered up. "Well anything I can help you with? You seem nice."

"Well first off excuse my manners. I'm (FN)."

"And I'm Serafall Leviathan. You can just call me Lady Levia. Cute right?" She winked at you.

She's quite the something else. "Very. Well, tell me if you can answer this. What does love mean? What is it? I don't have known parents or siblings. I was in a foster home before Rias saved me and joined her House and at Issei's. I've been weighing this for three days. This is eating me."

She put a finger on her cheek. "Well," She smirked. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Her hands and staff behind her back while walking along side you.

You look to the side and blush. "You can say that..." More like two but moving forward.

"Do you caaaaaarrrrrre about her?"

"Of course I do. Want the girl to be happy. Make them smile because she has done it for me. Help me enjoy and see the finer things in life and I don't want this to end. Not now. Why? I've had maybe a month into this mess and I've been in that messy hand-me-down, poor excuse of a shoebox room too long. After grammar school I was given a room half the size of a suburb walk in closet. After being attacked I'm made into a Devil. The best of my life is happening to me outside of this term called love." You look at her and she tremendously feels the sorrow in the air. "Perhaps I've said too much."

Serafall shook her head to snap out of it. "Do you like who she is or what she does?"

"Who she is. What she's done I'm still flabbergasted. But sweet, cuddly, wants to hear what I say, is okay with my slow thinking process. Personally I think too good for me. Can't say I would mind though."

"Awwww. Wish I could teach you and make you King. Hehe." Serafall snuck that one in there to slide in between those thoughts.

"A King?" You pondered.

"Has Rias told you my position as Devil King? I've been looking for a husband. Seems like you're a cute boy that just needs to figure things out. I can sense your power. And you said things aren't officially done? Do you live with her?"

"I do..."

"Well, do you see the end?"

"Not even thinking there."

"Well Levy come with me." She grabbed your hand and started running. You can feel the sunny meadow atmosphere and begin to feel light. "Follow me."

What is this magical feeling?

~~~~~

This is a Serafall teaser for December 2018. Wasn't sure what feedback I'll get but I wanted to play around with this a little. Serafall in the mix? Hmmm...

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz