Ch 6 - Fundamentals

You kind of have to think if you here training. Special instructions, goals in mind, and the teacher just happen to have tits. It's like an Italian guy I know said,

"That chick is a bombshell. You know like a giant canolli that you just want to hold and lick all the cream? How am I supposed to any work with those cans in the office space?"

Yeah... that. Akeno? Teacher? Mentor? Senpai? It's something. *whistle* Hell, don't wanna be rude.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

School went by fast. You had a free class to get some homework out of the way after lunch which helped out. Training didn't have an exact time for when practice was over. These things are delicate. Mastery had no time. Sometimes decades as wise men would say. Best not to rush and put less pressure on yourself to get work down late at night. Might need your "energy" during the night anyways. It's Akeno. She might have other plans knowing her.

Walking into the ORC Rias was the only one occupying the room. She had paperwork on her desk. "Afternoon Honey."

"Afternoon Master."

"So You ready for training? I'll be assisting you tomorrow. Since Akeno is known for her lightning magic I thought she would help you on an easy level. Eventually I might help you break lightning strikes in half. But Akeno is the Preistess of Thunder after all. I'll miss you." She smiled and bent her finger signaling you to come to her.

"That's crazy. This all is to me. Close to a dream." You smile.

"Can you give me a kiss before she takes you from me?" Her eyes twinkle.

"Of course." She stands up and wraps her arms around your shoulders. She kissed you. It tingles and put a little life into you. "Thank you."

"No. Thank you Baby. I needed."

She sat back right before the door opened up. Akeno had her bag packed and was ready to go. "Someone being naughty on my day?" She giggled.

"Morning. I mean afternoon Akeno." You sweatdropped.

"Afternoon it is? Ready to head to the woods? It's quiet, peaceful, and Ready for us to do this." She smirked.

Um. Lewd?

"Akeno! This training or a date?" Asked Rias.

"If he's a quick finisher not that I mind."

Uhhh. Yeah. Lewd.

"He's not pouring sugar on you. Making that clear."

Very Lewd...

"He can pour it on if he feels like it. Now if you excuse us we have a long way ahead just the two of us. I'll give you his results so I can warm him up for you." Akeno put her arm around your shoulder and summoned the circle. "Till then."

*Teleport*

~~~~~

She wasn't kidding. Was she attempting to get a rise out of Rias by saying the woods or forest and having fun time? Scratch that. Sexy time. Breaking you in. Seductive nature but was she trying to hard to compete with her friend? Women were confusing. Best friends since childhood yet fighting over a guy when they don't like most men. All a confusing concept. The area was beautiful. Trees around with a big campsite to give you plenty of room with the river close by too.

"His is beautiful Akeno. Thank..." You face her and she gave you a quick peck really quick. "Hello." Your spine feels this jolt.

"For luck. Let's begin." She is only a short five yards away from you. "Alright. The ground doesn't conduct. It's not going to hurt it. Arms out. Let it flow. Feel it. Your magic can be anything you want it to be. But since your Sacred Gear is green lightning I would recommend it. Try it out. Let's get some practice in."

"Alright."

*Zing*

"That's more like it. Now Handsome, strike the ground. Shoot that power. Let me see what you got. Feel it. Breath."

"Right. Ha!" A little line of static and lightning shoot into the ground between you.

She walked over and started to feel your arms. "Relax Sweety. Don't force it. Only force when I tell you to. My." She rubbed your shoulders. "Maybe tonight. But for now let's focus."

"After you mentioned that?"

"Something wrong?"

"Sexy training... can't do both."

"Alright sweety. No pressure. Don't stress yourself. Feel it. All mind and body. Be calm. Collective at finest."

Collective. Calm. Alright. "Got it!" You zap a full charge at the ground which resulted in a small crater blown into the Earth. "Woah... I, did that."

"Yes. You did. Now let's get started with a tree. With enough force and location you not only not it down but rewards will be handsome."

*ZAP* "TIMBER!" It was quite the stress reaction. Really by accident. The tree fell ten feet in front of you and shook the ground on impact. What a lucky try. "Beginners luck?"

She giggled. "Most likely. But let's head to my room. From there the warm up wash."

"Wash..."

"A girl sweats under the tits you know."

"Fair, point. Very fair and good point." Fumbling words around.

"Goodie. So maybe you can wash my back and I can, rinse your shaft?"

"What?" You blush.

"Rinse the shaft. Drain the balls? Did I stutter? Are you prepared?"

"I, Iyiyi, I ahhhh..."

She took your hand and smirked. "Perhaps just to the bath. No stops. Continue this morning. Don't worry I'll keep the volume down." The two of you teleported but you were having your brain overflow with the game she was playing. Why so quick to leave? Why not a slower pace? The reason she wanted to shower together? So much play and little you could say. Was she planning something you weren't ready for? Do you like one of the girls over the other? It was getting nervous, a bit scary, and quite puzzling at this crossroads. The only choice you have is to play the field.

~~~~~

Play the field. Fields get mowed. Pow! Aoogah! Oh yeah shower with Akeno. Sounds like wicked hair pulling and painting the wall. Lewd I know. Sue me. Crucify Dammit! But hey incoming lemon next chapter. Oh the agony.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz