Ch 8 - In Charge

Akeno seemed a little upset after some fun. Maybe she knows something. Rias has to have to knowledge or a plan as well. Let's see.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Homework is done, changed ready for bed, and alarm set. Time to cuddle and catch some Z's. Akeno in a gown. Transparent too and some boyshorts. Arm wrapped around and cuddling behind you. Before she was just dominant now it's clingy.

"Akeno what's up?"

"I need you here. That's all. Here with me."

"You alright? You seem down since we dried off."

"I have right. I am your girlfriend aren't I?" She blushed.

You turned around. "Girlfriend!?"

"Your second you naughty boy." She kissed your neck. "I just want to be like this before Rias has the day with you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that she has plans for you. I'm going to have to wait my turn. Be honest with me. You find it difficult?"

"Wait. Two girlfriends? Does she consider me a boyfriend?"

"Probably complicated (FN). But have a good time. Just know two nights from now I'll be here cuddling you and your desires."

"Akeno?" Desires was a big category.

"Nighty Handsome."

"Sweet dreams."

~~~~~

The alarm woke you up as she hit snooze and hugged you. Close to suffocating you into her breasts. Still in the gown though. Modest for once to a point. "Good morning. Sleep well?"

You open your eyes and feel at piece. "Great. Morning Akeno."

"Hey. That tickles." She giggled.

"Hey. I'm in Doubles."

"Naughty."

"Dirty."

"Fun."

You back off to get some air. "What?"

"Naughty, dirty, fun."

"Occasionally yes. Yes we do." You throw the covers off. "Well, shall we get dressed?"

"I guess. I probably shouldn't have Issei or the girls see me in this attire. Hehe."

"Good idea Akeno..."

"Baby what do you call breasts?"

You blushed. "What do you mean?"

"You're a guy. You have terms. Go for it."

"I'm not going there." Smiling and shaking your head.

"Tits, melons, maybe chachis?"

"Chachis? What the hell?"

"Whatever you call them they're yours." She kissed your forehead. "Get dressed and I'll see you at breakfast." She slid out of bed and stretched before exiting the room. Her time was now over. Enter day Rias.

You walk to the stairs and she is leaning against the railing. "Hello Love." She winked.

"Hey Rias."

"Ready for a day of fun? After school I have the afternoon off. Me and you got a schedule together." She blew you a kiss.

"Uhhh... Schedule?"