Ch 11 - The Catch

Two beauties claim they love you. So much pressure involved. And to make it all stressful you don't know how to react or what to say. Motherly love? You haven't had one and it will hurt a woman. You are my life? To who? How do you talk it out?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Akeno..."

"Yes handsome?" She asked while still on top of you.

"I am honestly lost for words."

She could only smile. "I know you will figure it out eventually. And I'm here for you if you need help. I may not own your soul Deary but I have some of your heart. All that matters to me." She hugged you and brought both of you side by side in the bed. "You can tell me anything."

This was still just too much. What happens when two girls love you. And by love not just hugs and moral support but their hearts and bodies as well. You, certainly had your fill. If you know what I mean (Badum boom!). "Well, h-how did you, know what love means?"

I made him shook. Poor thing. "Because you're not all boys. You make me feel special."

"I feel special around you. Just this love thing. I d-on't have parents. Before becoming a Devil technically no friends. It's just so hard for me to grasp. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm loved and I'm hurting someone."

"Don't. No one is hurt sweetheart. We want you happy." She kissed you. "Is their anything else I can do for you? Extra cuddles? Late meal? Seconds of me?" 

"Just some extra cuddles and a glass of water after I use the bathroom. That's about it. Thank you Akeno." Just out of it now. Bringing up the conversation made your heart sink. Now having to deal with two girls at the same time. Hard choice. One was sweeter, both look amazing, one more seductive, one more playful, one is a better mentor, and just so many tiny pieces that put the decision together. How could anyone make this choice?

Akeno saw you excuse yourself as she just laid on the bed not ready to get dressed yet. "Poor thing." She mumbled. Just who do I go to for this one? I can't go Xenovia or Koneko. Rias seems to be out. Maybe Asia? It's such a stretch but she is the only one. For now I'll comfort him. It's what he needs.

~~~~~

The next morning things seemed a little better. Both of you getting dressed and Akeno goes to your dresser and takes a seat to do her makeup. You look at her which some would find it an awkward stare but you just looked to see her ready herself for the day. What color eyes, lips, and cheeks. And with her skin and eye color the combinations seemed fun to play around with.

"Feeling better Honey?" She asked while giving her brush a couple strokes.

"Huh?"

"Seem happier today? And you actually had me really do my makeup when it's her day today. Funny right? But don't worry. I'll have something special for you tomorrow." Akeno smiled while trying to doll up in the mirror and could see the slight blush.

How do you do it? After everything?

"Smile Daddy. You're cuter that way." She smirked at you. "Come on. If you do so I'll give you a kiss before you get turned over."

You try your best without forcing it. "Sorry about that."

She turned around and kissed you as she promised. "Now remember who cares for you. Me and Rias. You make us sparkle and bring the better in us."

You sit there and are full of questions. How would two girls that seem to have no imperfections be better than what they are? "Not sure if that's possible."

Akeno's makeup wasn't even done yet when she turned around and got out of her seat. Going to learn sometime. Any wise man would know if a woman stops halfway through her makeup and struts over towards you this may not go smoothly or as planned. She pushed you against the bed. "You know, that attitude makes a woman feel not good enough." The worst thing you did was actually sit on the bed. Akeno sat on your lap facing you and her legs wrapped around your lower back. "A man may be the head of a family but the lady controls the neck. If you wear the pants the zipper is mine." She licked her lips. 

"... I... that's quite..."

She softly bite down on your shoulder. You feel the goosebumps rush and Akeno slowly ran her tongue up your neck. "Am I special to you?" She whispered.

"Very!" You reply softly being scared about your answer.

"You are a powerful man (FN). It's sexy. Just remember, you rammed me under this skirt a few times. Some are jealous of you. Feel better. Okay?" She kissed you. 

Just then the door opened. Now who would be there that early in the morning? "Akeno?" Rias tapped her foot.

"Why hello Rias. You know it's not breakfast time right?" Akeno glarred.

"Actually it's served. Downstairs by Xenovia and Koneko. Sorry if I am interrupting what I am going to indulge in later on. Just remember he's mine. I'll be waiting for him downstairs next to me so I can make him a plate. Till then." She winked at you and then closed the door slightly in a huff.

"Was she trying to send a message?" You ask.

"Jealousy. Oh well." Turned for another kiss. "Mine."

She slide off you. "I'm going to finish my makeup. I'll meet you down for breakfast. Be good now. She deserves to be treated fairly too."

"Right..." Though I will not lie I am so terrified. Jealousy. Love. Why don't I get it? How? When will this finally set itself in place?

~~~~~

Well Akeno seems to be on board with sharing. Rias? Seems to want to take all for herself. Is she going to get her wish? Or is something or someone going to ruin her chance?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz