Ch 13 - Sir Levinald

The name kind of sounds fancy. Might use it for an original one day. Levinald or Levy for short. Back to it Serafall is wanting to take you and have a session of laughs and cute talk. What will happen if Rias or Akeno catch you with her? What then?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Serafall was happy to have someone keep her company alongside her visit. Though she had some ideas you weren't sure would be good for your benefit. "Oniichan, can we get ice cream?" She giggled.

"You can just say (FN). That sister complex?" (King. Animefreak1988 I know we've laughing about this for sometime now.)

"Awwww. You don't like me being cute?" She whined.

"I like it actually. Just no idea if I even have siblings."

"Ohhhh." Her face fell. "Well I do like magical girls and being a bigger sister. I don't have a brother but maybe we can do stuff together?"

"Sure thing Serafall. Maybe I'll ask Rias if I can after classes. Not sure what's on her mind."

"Wait, that's right. Rias. Hey, I know how to get her attention. Do you mind if you hold my camera and my phone to take some photos? I can't wear this and take them myself you know. It's new."

You blush. "Sure. Do you model these too?"

"Just for fun. Though do I look pretty? Cute? Is anything missing?" She batted her lashes at you.

You had no idea she was flirting with you. Rolling with it and nodding. "Looks sweet to this guy. I think the gymnasium is empty for the time being. Give you a nice big stage to work with. Sound okay?"

"Maybe next time I can make it more interesting for you? Do a neko? A bunny?"

"Both sounds good." You look into the sense. "Pick a pose I guess."

Is that because you're chasing tail? You want me to pose licking a carrot? Naughty boy. Hehe." Now this was starting to twist.

Moment when a sweet, magical girl wants to imply sucky. "Okay then. Whatever you feel maybe?"

"You're cute when you're clueless you know that? Hehe. Just because I'm cute doesn't mean I don't know what I want. I have needs. Wouldn't that be hot?"

"Steaming. Alright. Here goes." Click and you got one so far. Then tilt the camera the other way and of course a few angles aren't all bad.
"Awww. Thank you for looking after me. If I blew you a kiss would your girlfriend get mad at me?"

"I, am, not sure." Rias was about to see another flirt with you. Hmmmm. Yeah it's probably a no let's be straight and honest for crying out loud. But hey least she isn't in lingerie. Though, does cosplay count? If Akeno came in with a cosplay surely Rias would get annoyed. But it's not Akeno's day. "Ready for another. You sure this will draw the attention you want?"

"MAGIGIRL PHOTO SHOOT!" Screamed voices from the doors. The back corner had a group of male students with cameras and phones join you by the stage.

Ah hell...

"Can you manage Sweetie?" Serafall asked you.

"I'll try." The perverts pretty much went wild. No trampling or pushing each other like a moshpit which was a sigh of relief. Though when one has a job to do people can make it difficult. Instead of multiple angles you picked one spot and winked at her since she couldn't hear you over the volume.

Those boys must have really created the ruckus. Loud to begin with. Perverted to the point they stopped everything they are doing to shoot pictures of Serafall and it was only time before someone was to crash the party. Managing to snap ten more before Saji part of the student council burst in and stood in front of Serafall. She was confused on who he was too.

"Alright. Break it up. We got open house guys. Go back to class." Saji ordered.

"Move!"

"You're blocking my shot."

"It's just photoshoot."

"Outta the way man."

Perverts? Boys? Idiots? Call them what you want they had no choice. Not wanting to get written up or in any form of trouble they left kicking rocks. No way they could get any angle they wanted to anyway. Then it was just you, Serafall, and Saji.

"Want to see them?" You ask her.

"Hey. I said back to class." Ordered Saji.

"It's her camera. This was all her idea. Don't shoot the messanger and guy behind the lense."

"And Miss who are you? Hope you realize this isn't attire for here."

"Awwww. Can you let me slide?" She winked at him.

Saji sighed. "You're gonna have to not do that. It's killing me. Hard to deny that."

The doors burst open. Now this time it wasn't just male students.

"(FN)!"

"Honey!"

"Saji! What is going on here?"

Lined all up Akeno, Rias, and Sona the student council President. Now how could this situation get any worse? A magical girl cosplay, holding a camera, and your peers right in front of you. Not much right?

Serafall takes the camera and starts to peek through. One by one seeing herself in true beauty. "Thanks Sir Levinald." She kissed you on the cheek.

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!" The girls weren't happy.

Great. Shoot me.

~~~~~

Can Devils say "Oh hell no" by any chance? Seems weird.

Who's more angry of the three? Anyone could make the arguement. Sir Levinald. A name they never heard before. And the kiss? It's highschool. Receiving kisses when you're a taken fellow is a sentence to the doghouse. Lady Levia is not making this easy.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz