2

Izaya's POV

I was walking down the street when I heard a voice I haven't heard before. I started walking towards it, nothing should go on in this city without me knowing.

When I was about to turn at the corner of the alley, I heard a familiar grunt, and saw another vending machine fly into the air.

Ahhh, Shizuo. That's not a good sign. "Hey, stop throwing things! Ya might hit someone!"                   That voice again. I hesitated, those machines are really annoying when they hit me.

I peeked around the corner, and saw the back of a woman's back, facing Shizuo. He looked pissed, but not in Beast Mode. He looked like he wanted to kill her. But at the same time, protect her with his life. I've never in my whole life, seen him like that.

Then I noticed the two daggers in the girls hands. What. Da. Fuck. Does she really think she could beat him?! Ha! I doubt she'll even make a scratch.

"Shizuo, seriously?! What the fuck?! Why would you do that?!"

He picked up a lamp post, and swung it at her. She ducked, and slid between his feet, to trip him.

He fell, but quickly regained his composure. As the lamp post flew past the girls head, she ran towards Shizuo, and then I only saw a smear of black. Huh?

I scanned the area with my eyes, and saw her behind Shizuo, holding the daggers to his throat. One in front, one in back. No!

I hated Shizuo, but then again, he was the only one of my toys, that I could have actual fun with, when I got bored. I almost stepped out, when she suddenly put the daggers down, and hugged Shizuo.