6

Aki's POV

Finally! He recognized me! I knew Izaya didn't remember me by the look in his eyes. I had to jog his memory. Oh, this was going to be fun... *evil smirk*

"Aki?" The look on his face was pure shock. I laughed in my head and kept the teasing look on my face. I slowly nodded my head, and moved my face closer to his. I breathed lightly on his neck, and almost burst out laughing when he squirmed under me.

He tried to get away, but I wouldn't let him. I slammed his shoulders back on to the bed, and gave him a glare. He wouldn't get away that easily after not even having the decency to remember his enemy. Haha, the irony. He climbed into his enemy's bed. Wrong move, buddy.

"Izaya-kun. I am not letting you go, untill you pay for not remembering me." He squinted his eyes and got his business look on. I hated that.

"Well, what would you like? I have money, and I think that's one of the things you need, since you're living... here." Ahhh, he knew not to push my button that was labelled money. I kept my face straight and leaned closer to his ear.

I started rocking my hips again. The look on his face said that he wanted me to stop. But the way his hips moved with mine, said that he wanted more. I smiled and whispered in his ear."I don't want money. I want your...