7

Izaya's POV

I want your...
Please say virginity. Please say virginity.
...pain.
Damn it!

I felt a shiver run down my spine, and my heart clenched. By the things she was doing now, I could only imagine what she meant    with pain.

Akira was one of those people, whose imagination had NO limits. If there was one person that could actually hurt me, maybe even kill me, it was her.

The pleasure that was going through me, only intensified the thought of death. I knew she felt nothing, but for me, this was Heaven and Hell on one spot. Never before, had a human made me feel this way.

I just remembered what I said. The tables have turned now. The toy is playing with the master.

Again a light moan escaped my parted lips, and she chuckled. I hated being under her mercy. She wasn't human, she was even above the gods, or maybe bellow, now that think of it.

She was a creature from Hell. Noone could compete against her.

I suddenly felt something at my wrists. I looked up, and saw my hands tied to the bed. I let my guard down, and now I was gonna pay for it.

The pleasure stopped, and Aki got up. She smiled wickedly at me, and stuck her hand in her pocket. She took out a black pocket knife, with a bladr that was also black. I remembered giving her that knife, before we became enemies.

"Remember this?" She shook it close to my face. I slightly nodded, and dreaded of what would come. She sat back on me and opened my coat. I heard a tearing noise, and saw the buttons from my shirt fly away. Her other hand found my erection, and rubbed it a little. A moan came from the back of my throat, as my lips parted.

She took the chance, and slipped her tongue in my mouth. The kiss was passionate, but I knew it served a different purpose. I felt a sharp pain on my chest. I couldn't look, so I could only guess what it was. The knife, it slid across my chest, and carved something in my skin.

The screams of pain lost in Aki's mouth as she gently explored my mouth with her tongue. My worst nighmare, came true. I was close to death.

I have only one question left.

Will I die tonight?