5

Warning! There will be a little sexual scene here and there, but the best for last right? Anyway enjoy,... or don't. Hopefully do.

Izaya's POV

I woke up, and looked at the ceiling. I haven't slept this good since... I don't even remember. Then I noticed that the ceiling was different from mine. I wasn't in my own bed, and then my body registered weight on my stomach.

I looked down, and saw a girl sleeping on my stomach. I tried to pry her off, but she held on too tight. I didn't want to hurt her, so I shook her a little. Suddenly, her eyes flickered open a little.

"Morning." I could tell from her voice, she wasn't fully awake yet. "Good morning to you too." I smiled, and tried to pry her off a little again. She moved like she was gonna get off me, but then suddenly moved a different way.

The girl sat on my hips straddling me. She was looking in my eyes, her hazel eyes felt like they were peering into my soul. I felt like I have seen those eyed somewhere before, but couldn't place the memory.

The next second I felt sweet bliss at the lower of my body. I stopped looking in her captivating eyes, and looked down. Her hips were grinding mine. I felt myself get hard but didn't let it show on my face. What the heck?! Who wouldn't?! It's early in the morning, and I just woke up!

For some reason, and unconsciously, my hands reached for her hips. They gripped her hips, and pressed her down on me even more. A light moan slipped out of my mouth, and I quickly clamped it shut. What the hell was this feeling?

The girls hips stopped moving, and she smirked at me. Somehow, I felt disappointed. She put her hands on my chest and layed her head on them.

"My, my. Getting excited so early in the morning? You're naughty   Izaya-kun." My senses snapped. There was only one person who called me that. I looked in her eyes, and recognized the deep black tint in them. "Aki?"