14

...warning... some... little... meaning lot...of violence....

Aki's POV

I couldn't stay. I just couldn't. The needing look in his eyes was too much. I walked down the street, not caring if I bumped into people. Some of them looked at me, like I was trash. Some of them with hatred, or fear. Others just didn't care. Not looking where I was going, I hit something hard-ish soft-ish. I looked up, and saw the exact same person, that haunted my life. "Hello sweetheart. Nice to see you again. Do you still remeber me?"

I started backing away, until my back hit a wall. The man came forward, until he was only inches away from me. "I see you do. But why run away? Last time, we had so much fun." I wish I could carve that smirk into an eternal frown. "I never had fun, you fucker." I pushed past him, still trembling on the inside. I felt him following me, and he soon caught up with me. "Oh don't be so mean sweetie. I know you did, plus guess what." I just continued walking faster, walking somewhere. I thought about where to go. Izaya, no. The apartment, he'd just use that to his advantage. Home..... maybe. Well then, home it is, seeing as it's my only chance anyway. "You're not very talkative, are you. Well then I'll tell you." He pulled me into an alley, and shoved me against the wall. "I came here.... for you." I knew I needed help. There were only three people I was scared of, and couldn't fight against. And with two of them, I was at the edge of the cliff, about to fall off.

One, this mothafucking glob of a.... dick, Fujiako. Two, Izaya, that sexy, scary, strong, mean, muscle built~NO! Mind going the wrong way! Abort! Abort! Three, me. I never know what I'll do next, who will suffer next, who will die next, because of me, of what I had, or should've done. The moment those words left his mouth, I knew I was screwed if I didn't do anything. He reached for my face, and brought his near. We were only a few inches apart, when my mind got kicked on the right track. His lips touched mine, and I didn't feel anything but regret, and the urge to get rid of my very good lunch. Lasagna.

I started gagging, as he was almost eating my face off, and tried pushing him off. I reached into my pocket, pulling out the knife. I flipped the blade open without a sound, and stabbed him in the back. His lips seperated from mine, and he gave a scream. "You little bitch! Is this how you repay the person who took your fucking virginity!!?" At that moment, I regret ever letting him talk. "No..."

Izaya's POV

I decided I had to look for her. Who knows what she'll do when she's upset. Although I should be the one upset. I put my coat on, and ran out. I ran trough the streets, people getting out of my way, I looked trough every alley, every dark corner, nothing. There was one alley I didn't look in though. It was behind the old school. Running, I begged she was there. Right now, I wished she wasn't. "You little bitch! Is this how you repay the person who took your fucking virginity!!?" My heart shattered. "No..." was all I could muster up. Aki knew I was there and heard it. Her body tensed up, and she looked away. I couldn't stand anymore. My body crumbled to the ground. Is this why she rejected me? Because another man took her? Is he the one that made both of us suffer so much?

Good, at least now, there's something I can take my new emotions out on, and my fucking anger. I stood up, a dead expression on my face. The man hadn't noticed me yet. It looked like he was concentrated on something on his back. I stepped up to him, shooting her a hurt glare. She just put her head down, and then looked at me with determination. She grabbed her daggers from her belt, and nodded to me. I hesitated at first, but the took out my pocket knife. Slowly sneaking behind him, she tried to distract him, by getting closer. "Fujiako, that's what you get. You deserve every bit of that pain. No matter what you say, you were the only one having fun, everyone else was suffering." I didn't know what she meant, but she sounded hurt, and betrayed.

That made me mad. For some re- no, I knew the reason, I was protective of her, even if she hurt me. I was the only one that could hurt her, I know that sounds weird, if anyone else hurt her, I would make them suffer. I threw myself at him from the back, and felt my chest hit something metal. I held on, looking down at it. It was Aki's knife, oh. I pushed the blade deeper, and he screamed louder. Then I ripped it out, and threw it at Aki. She caught it, and ran at the man. He tried to block her, but she slashed at his arm, making him cry out again.

I stabbed my knife repeatedly in his shoulder. Wow, this guy was a little too tough. Aki was trying to get him to the ground, and she finally tripped him. He tumbled down and almost squished me. I know that she didn't want to kill him yet, if she did, he would've been on the ground, his intestines scattered around him. I jumped on top of him, pressing the bloody blade to his neck. "Izaya not yet. Please." I looked at her, my eyes telling her I knew what she was about to do.

She gave me a grin, that I was dying to see. I don't care if she hurts me, I just hate when she's hurt. I have no idea what to do with her. That deadly grin meant she was back. The only person I hate, and the only person that I love more than anything, and everything.

She walked up to us, smiling. But not that sweet smile of hers. Oh nooooo. That jerk didn't deserve HALF of what he was getting. Walking up between his legs, she slowly put her foot on his balls. And let me just say this, she had black boots, with some heel. And then she pushed. And then there were screams.

I could hear the crunch under her boot, ans saw blood spread all over his pants. "No! Please! Stop it! AARGH!" His screams almost made me deaf. She grabbed a few smaller throwing knives out of her sleeve.(where does dat bitch get those...)

Pinning his arms to the ground with them. He screamed again. And again, blood poured out of him. She carved a small 'f' in the middle of his chest, and the she turned to me. "Dick." She walked towards me, grabbing my hand, and dragging me off to.... somewhere.

___________________

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, but seriously, look at all dose bookz! lol, anyway, vote, comment on what should be next, and stay happy!