4

Izaya's POV

The sight that Shizuo actually let someone get away was... fuck! I can't even explain it! I snuck behind him, and tapped his shoulder lightly. He turned around, and the peace in his eyes disappeared like smoke.

"Izaya! How many times have I told you not to come to Ikebukuro!"

I dodged his fist and then the incoming light post. "Sorry Shizu-chan. I just wanted to stop by, and say hi... HI, aaaand bye."

I quickly slipped away and followed the girl. I heard fumming, and mad footsteps behind me, but paid them no mind. Who was the girl? And how the heck did she stay alive next to Shizuo in Beast Mode.

I leaped on top of a building, and silently followed her. She had brown hair, that flowed to her hips. A body was well built. And a walk that said 'U mess with me, u die.'

This, was going to be very interesting. I would have a lot of fun with this one.

I snuck into her room when the lights went out, after I waited some time of course. As I slid the window open silently, I noticed her sleeping on a bed, way to big for her.

For some reason, after I looked trough her things to find out more, I watched her sleep. She looked like she was having a nightmare so I started patting her head. I sensed her body relax, and then I noticed I haven't slept for four days. Suddenly darkness overwhelmed me, and I fell into a dreamless sleep...