2

It was around 9am now and Jimin still hadn't came home.

I assumed he was going to stay the night there but I was proved wrong as he stumbled through the door, the devil itself attached to his hip.

"Thanks for coming home on time. I had to make my own food." I say with an attitude right off the bat.

"Right. I'm sorry." Jimin says as he flashes me an apologetic smile.

"Don't apologize! He's a big boy and can fend for himself." Jimin's girlfriend says as she glares at me.

"Go to my room. I'll be there in a second." Jimin says and she nods and shoots me a glare before heading out of sight.

"I'm really sorry. I got caught up with everything and I lost track of time. What did you eat?" Jimin asks as he leans his tiny frame against the kitchen counter.

"Who cares." I mumble as I fall back into the couch and stare up at the ceiling.

"You're mad?" Jimin asks, sounding almost taken back.

"Why would I be mad?"

I didn't even bother to look at him.

Jimin Let's out a sigh and then comes into view as he towers over me.

"She doesn't have to stay the night if you don't want her to." Jimin says in a soft tone of voice.

My reply was quick and monotone.

"I don't want her to."

Jimin pulls in his lips and nods.

"Okay." He says softly then heads into his room.

The apartment rang silent for awhile then suddenly came the sound of a girls moaning.

I scrunched my nose up as I put a pillow over my face.

Maybe if I suffocate myself I won't have to hear them.

They do that so often I'm surprised she's not pregnant and I'm sure as hell glad she's not.

Jimin still believes he's in love with her, and maybe he is, but I want to change that.

As selfish as it may sound, I want Jimin to fall in love with me.

I want him to only look at me and I want him to only love me.

I know it's a lot to ask for but that's all I want.
;
After about an hour Jimin and his devil girlfriend finally come out of the room.

Jimin was wearing only a pair of boxers and a shirt while she was fully dressed.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Jimin asks as he leans forward and kisses her.

I turn my head in the other direction and pretend I'm asleep.

It'll be better then talking to them.

"Okay. Goodnight." She says then the door shuts.

After a moment Jimin speaks.

"Are you sleeping?" He asks, his voice soft.

I don't reply.

Jimin Let's out a small sigh then speaks, his voice hushed.

"I'm sorry."

I wait till he walks away then I sit up and look out in front of me.

Sorry for what?

I shake the thought and stand up, making my way to my bedroom.