11

Jungkook
Jimin stood there and stared at me with wide eyes then said;

"I'm not fucking calling you daddy."

I suck in air through my teeth and sling my arm over his shoulder.

"Give it time."

"I will never call you that. ew, who knew you were into that." Jimin says with a scrunched nose.

"Hey, don't kink shame." I say and Jimin falls silent.

I then lean my lips by his ear and whisper;

"What kinks do you have."

I already knew his biggest one; the praise kink.

"I-I don't have any." Jimin says as he tries to move away from me, which I don't stop him.

"I guess it doesn't matter. Not yet anyway." I say in almost a whisper but he hears me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jimin says in a tone of voice that was nervous almost.

I grin as I walk over to his bed and sit down.

"Nothing really." I shrug.

Jimin watches me for a moment before grabbing his jacket.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I watch him closely.

I grin at what he says next.

"To break it off with Rei."

Honestly, I was surprised.

I didn't think Jimin would do that so quickly and willingly.

After all, I thought he really was straight but slightly questioning himself.

I guess I was wrong.

"Say hello to her for me!" I call out as he heads for the bedroom door.

I watch as my orange haired best friend leaves, leaving me alone completely.

This will either go well or very very badly.
;
Jimin
I wasn't going to lie, I was nervous as hell walking into Rei's house.

How was I supposed to tell her that I wanted to break up so I could experiment my sexuality with my childhood best friend that's a guy.

There was just no easy way to do this.

"Baby!" I hear and next thing I know I'm being tackled into a big tight hug.

"Hey." I say as I hug Rei back, feeling guilt wash over me.

Rei and I had been together for so long and I love her..I'm just not sure I'm in love with her.

"What's up? You seem serious." She says as she pulls back from me and pushes a strand of her long black hair behind her ear.

"We need to talk." I say, my voice low.

"About?"

I could see worry and nervousness written all over her face which made this even harder.

"Let's sit." I say and she looks at me before sitting down at the kitchen table.

"What is this about? Jimin you're really scaring me." Rei says, her voice shaking a bit.

I take in a deep breath and squeeze my eyes shut.

"I think we should break up."

When Rei doesn't respond I open my eyes slowly only to see her looking at me, pain in her eyes.