15

Jungkook
"I'm tired." I yawn for the millionth time since we had arrived in Japan.

Jimin seemed strangely quiet and he had been since the plane ride.

I knew exactly why too.

He had tried to kiss me and got caught.

Like I said, I always knew he was at least bi or Jungkook-sexual.

"You should sleep then." I hear him mumble.

"Why? So you can try to kiss me again?" I ask and he turns to me, eyes wide.

"I didn't try to kiss you!" He scoots back, his face tinting pink.

"Right." I laugh as I set my bag down on the bed, grinning as I waited for Jimin to realize.

"Wait!"

There It was.

"There's only one bed in here!" Jimin says, his voice showing he was nervous.

"So? It not like we haven't shared a bed before." I say and he falls silent.

It's not like I would try anything with him, not unless he asked me to.

"Anyways, I'm gonna take a little nap." I say as I fall face first into the queen sized bed.

"I'm just gonna look around then." I hear Jimin say in a soft voice and I mumble an "Mhm' before falling asleep.
:
Jimin
I was grateful that Jungkook had decided to sleep.

Maybe then he'll be up all night and we won't have to sleep in the same bed.

Yeah, I know we've shared a bed before but it's different now.

This isn't just us being friends anymore, it's more then that.

Way more then that.

After Jungkook had fallen asleep I headed out to look around.

It was amazing here, as expected, and I was excited.

Luckily I could speak Japanese so it's not like I'd be too confused here.

I went to a couple places then I contemplated going to get food.

I didn't want Jungkook to get mad that I didn't wait for him but at the same time, I was kind of hungry.

I hadn't eaten In awhile and I knew that upset Jungkook.

My phone ringing knocks me out of my thoughts.

When I pick it up I see that it's a call from Jungkook so of course I answer.

"I'm awake now and I'm starving! Please tell me you didn't already eat." Is the first thing that comes through the phone.

I smile and shake my head even though he couldn't see it.

"I didn't." I confirm.

"Great! Where are you? I'll come meet you there." Jungkook says and so I tell him then hang up and wait.

It takes around ten minutes before I finally see Jungkook jogging towards me, a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, did you have fun?" Jungkook asks as he begins to walk by my side.

"Yeah, I went into a couple stores and bought some clothes!" I say happily and he smiles over at me.

"Well I'm glad you're having fun. My day just got a whole lot better." Jungkook grins.

"Because of the food?" I laugh.

"And because I'm here with you." He says and I blink at him a couple times as he touches my shoulder, meaning nothing by it(I think).

"Well are you coming?" He asks and I nod slowly before following him into the restaurant of his choosing.

After we're seated Jungkook wastes no time in ordering his food.
;
"Do you want to talk about what happened on the plane?" Jungkook asks out of nowhere.

I look over at him, nearly choking on my food.

"Don't be embarrassed, Jimin. I've seen your dick."

That actually causes me to choke on my food as my face burns.

"Like I said, there's no reason to be embarrassed. If I told you all the things I've done when I've thought of you or things I've wanted to do, I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm proud to be in love with you." Jungkook smiles triumphantly.

"Don't say that so loud!" I hiss but Jungkook only shrugs and goes back to eating his food.

I swear, he'll never stop being so blunt.
-
After we ate we made our way back to the hotel.

This was the part I was dreading.

"Let's go to bed." Jungkook says as he falls into the bed without even glancing over at me.

"I'm not tired." I lie.

Then Jungkook looks at me fully.

"You're joking, right? You didn't sleep at all on the plane or after. How are you not tired?" He asks.

"I'm just not." I shrug.

He watches me for a moment before sitting up in the bed.

"I get it. You don't want to sleep in the same bed as me." Jungkook says, his eyes unamused.

"It's Not that's it just-"

"What is it then? Because I don't see any other problem." Jungkook says.

Then he looks at me as if I just punched his mother.

"Do you think I'm going to touch you or something?" He asks.

"No! Not at all." I say quickly.

"Then what's the problem Jimin?" Jungkook sighs.

I take in a deep breath and walk towards the bed.

"Nothing, move over." I say and Jungkook watches me as he shifts over in the bed.

I'll just man up and sleep in the same bed as him.

What's the worst that can happen?

[...]

A/n; Uhhh *cough* *cough* smut * *cough* *cough is  *cough* *cough coming  *cough* *cough  soon  *cough* *cough 👀😉