21

I couldn't even bring myself to turn around.

I was in so much shock.

"I lied in Japan. I was scared and I didn't know how else to handle it. I love you Jungkook. That night in Japan was the best night of my life and I can't keep telling myself it meant nothing but it did. It meant everything to me, you mean everything to me. I love you so please..please..don't leave." Jimin says, his voice cracking as if he were about to cry.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Was I going crazy?

Slowly, I turn to face Jimin.

He was staring at me, his face red as tears streamed down his face.

He was serious...

This was all the truth...

"Jimin." I say, my heart heavy as I start to walk towards him.

He runs to me, meeting me the rest of the way as he throws himself into my arms.

"I love you." He says as he cries into my chest.

I never in a million years thought I would hear him say it back and now that he had I never wanted to let him go.

When he pulls back he looks down at his feet.

"I'm so sorry for everything. I was just so scared." Jimin sighs.

"Scared Of what? You Know I love you and that I'm never going anywhere." I say as I watch him with sad eyes.

"I know but I don't know how else I'm supposed to feel. I'm in love with my best friend since childhood. That's scary and I didn't know how to handle it." Jimin says as he lets out a shaky breath.

"I'm never going anywhere Jimin, not even if you decide one day you don't love me anymore. I'm never leaving you." I say as I pull him back into my chest.

"That will never happen. I'm never leaving either." Jimin says and I smile as I rest my hand on the back of his head.

"Good because I definitely can't live without you." I say and Jimin pulls back and smiles at me.

"Come back home?" He asks in a soft voice.

I smile as I lean down to kiss him.

"Of course."
-
Later that night Jimin and I laid in his bed, laying in each other's arms.

"I'm really happy you came home." Jimin says as he looks over at me.

I smile as I brush the hair out of his eyes.

"Me too." I say.

Right now, this all felt too good to be true.

I couldn't even begin to explain how happy I was.

It's like I was on a cloud of pure happiness.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Jimin says and I look down at him and blink a couple times.

"For?" I ask.

"For loving me and for never giving up, even when I broke your heart." Jimin says, sounding sad as he remembered.

I lean forward and kissed him gently.

"Don't thank me. I've been loving you all my life and I'll continue to love you until the day we die." I say and Jimin smiles as he nods.

"Me too." He says softly.

"Now instead of fake boyfriends were real boyfriends." I grin and Jimin nods, a smile on his face.