7

Jimin
I watch as Jungkook scarfs down his food.

He seemed to be enjoying it too much.

I on the other hand was simply poking at it.

I just wasn't hungry.

Glancing over at Jungkook I notice he's peaking up at me, eyeing me then my food.

What he said instantly comes back to my head and I take a bite of my food.

He really threatened to kiss me..

Would he really do it?

I wouldn't put it past Jungkook actually.

"What should we do after this?" Jungkook asks as he leans back in his seat and takes a sip of his water.

"I'm not sure. Whatever you want is fine." I say, taking a sip of my drink too.

"Well I could educate you on the ways of gay sex." Jungkook says and I nearly choke on my drink.

"Why would you do that?!" I ask, taken back.

Jungkook looks amused.

"I'm only kidding." He chuckles as he stands and walks towards the kitchen.

"I mean unless you want to know."

I'm stunned by his words.

Why would I want to know?

"I'm good." I cough and he turns to me after putting his things in the sink.

"Okay then tell me what sex with a girl is like." Jungkook says and I blink at him a couple times.

"And Don't tell me you don't know either. I know you and Rei do it a lot."

I become flustered at that.

"What is there to tell? Don't you already know these things?" I ask as I push my plate of food away from me.

"My memory is off."

I tilt my head, my eyes wide.

"Wait, you've had sex with a girl?" I ask.

Jungkook laughs and shakes his head.

"Of course not, that's gross. I've watched porn, obviously." He says and I fall silent.

"Have you had sex with a guy?"

My question leaves the room silent.

"Why do you want to know?" Jungkook asks, his voice slightly amused.

"I-i don't. Sorry I asked." I say, flustered, as I stand and walk my things to the sink.

As I go to turn around Jungkook is right in front of me, making me jump a bit.

"You didn't finish all of your food." He says, glancing behind me to look at my bowl.

"I ate most of it." I say.

Jungkook tilts his head to the side and my eyes widen as he moves his hand up and rests it on my cheek.

"Jungkook..stop." I say.

"Why do you want to know if I've had sex with a guy? Why are you so curious, Jimin?" He asks.

My eyes widen as I realize what he may be thinking.

"It isn't like that. I was just curious. I'm not gay." I say and Jungkook looks into my eyes then backs up.

"Right." Jungkook says before walking off in the direction of his bedroom.

Once the door shuts I let out a breath I didn't realize I had been holding in.

Why was he suddenly acting like this?

Why the hell was I getting so flustered?!

I'm not gay and he knows this.

What has gotten into him..
;
"I told you he was gay!" Rei shouts after I finish telling her about Jungkook.

I didn't tell her everything, just that he was into guys.

"He never acted like he was into guys.." I say as I lean back into her bed.

"But did he ever act like he was into girls?"

Rei was right.

In fact I had never heard Jungkook talk about being with girls.

Yet at the same time he never talked about being with guys so how was I supposed to know.

He kept that secret for years.

"Let's forget about that though. I missed you." Rei smiles as she leans over and kisses me.

I wonder why Jungkook had waited so long to say something.

Rei climbs on top of me and starts kissing my neck.

Was he too embarrassed to tell me?

"I love you Jimin." Rei says as she moves her hands down on my body.

And why would Jungkook threaten to kiss me?!

"I want you." She says, moving my hands to her boobs.

Why am I so curious?

Am I really questioning my sexuality now?!

I snap out of it and start to kiss Rei back.

No.

I'm not gay.

I love Rei.

But what about Jungkook...

[...]

THIS !! MY !! HOT !! BF !! I !! LOVE !! HIM !!!