hi<3

"awe come on babe, you look great no matter what." finn you boyfriend said knocking on your bedroom door.

"no i don't, i look like shrek." you replied to him covering all the eye bags and bad mascara you had on from last night.

Basically you forgot you had plans with Finn and slept all night with your makeup and you don't want him to see your face like this maybe thinking he would hate it.

"I like shrek! Come on out, please babe i really don't care." finn said making your heart melt every time he says something that makes you feel like the only one. <3

"okay fine....but don't judge me." you replied softly

you turned the door knob slowly and was encountered by your absolutely dream worthy boyfriend. His curly and freckled face makes you blush cause you cant believe this goddess is your boyfriend.

when he saw you his face lit up and a beautiful smile was plastered on his face.

"you look beautiful. and always will" he said hugging you.

"im so lucky to have you" you said to him.

"No...Im the lucky one to have you." Finn softly whispered into your ear and then leaned forward to kiss you.

" Finn softly whispered into your ear and then leaned forward to kiss you

A/n

hope you like this! its small but adorable ...... im awkward hehehehehhehe....sorry.

theres more just have loads of school and school trip next week excited as hell!!!