Asshole #2

"Woah dude you're ass getting kicked! Like, i mean, you're better but at least go for it like try to be the best and don't let him win" my friend said to me sooo encouragingly. (Have no faith in me now? I thought sarcastically )

I rolled my eyes, "now are you really doubting me because I'm just thinking of my strategy right now, don't pressure me, he doesn't know what's coming his way." I said proudly and wearing a smirk on my face.

I walk towards one of the highest and hardest ramps there is in the park and start warming up. Before I was done warming up there was already a crowd around me. Holy shizzz they're actually finally interested in me. More people were piling up behind one another watching to see what I was going to do next.

"Omg get a move on!" One of the people in the crowd said making me feel down. Well that was not going to make me feel down, so as I was at the peak of the ramp I did a 360 and landing perfectly earning some ooohhhs and wowwws from the crowd. 'Suck on that dude' I said to myself chuckling.

I then repeated it again and earning less appreciation but I didn't care I just want to be good at this. I did more flips and tricks in mid air which impressed the crowd, I managed to do the little tricks while skating down the ramp but thankfully I didn't fall on my ass.

As I was nearing the end of my fabulous routine  I knew I was better than that asshole who took my shine I finished my move by doing what I did wrong last time and wowed the crowd by doing it more complex than usual. When I came down the ramp i saw him again smiling at my moves and watching me with a smirk plastered on his face which made me want to smack that friggin smirk off and...you may not want know what is next.

As I was walking down I saw my friend wave at me a gave me two thumbs up, "Good job dude, you certainly took the crowd by a shock with your moves, show me some of your moves pleasseeeee?"  My friend begged me giving his signature puppy face causing me to laugh.

"Now now, bow down to me and I will you help you with your journey to greatness" I said dramatically causing me and my friend to laugh.

"Wanna go to bobs diner? I'm hungry andddd we need a victory meal for you after that incredible show you did backyard there." He suggested, which I obliged right away cause this girl needs to eat and she don't mess with her food now.

"That guy over there is looking at you, I think he may likeeeee you." He teased me pointing towards the mysterious hot-cut..I mean asshole who embarrassed me before.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny. Still he embarrassed me I won't. Be interested. In thatttttt hot-I meanasshole. Omg don't your dare look into what I said." I said pointing to my friend warning him.

"Sureeee, sure, okay, sureeee" he sarcastically putting his hands into his pocket.

—————————-we are at diner now—-

I took a bite of my delicious burger and omg like Jeez this is sooooo good like omg.

"Stop moaning, you sound like you're having sex" my friend said rolling his eyes chuckling at me. I kicked him under the table cause him to laugh even more.

"It's not my fault that the food is a-m-a-z-I-n-g and besides how do you know what having sex sounds like?" I replied him wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shhhhh, that secret is not to be spoken now." He said pointing his finger to me making me laugh at his silly gestures. Ohh my god, my friend is an idiot I thought.

"I'll be right back I need to poo." He said honestly while getting up from the countertop.

"Ewww, dude keep those information to yourself." I groaned rolling my eyes at him.

Wow, today has been a really good day, i mean I skated great today and I got to eat the best burger ever what could possibly go wron-....oh no, not again.

I stopped looked at the curly haired boy who just entered the diner dumbfounded, can this day get worse? Out of allllll places. Here? Here? As on cue the boy looked around the restaurant before his eyes landed on me and he gave a small little smirk before looking back down and walking towards the other side of the counter.

'Asshole' I said quietly hoping he would hear yet not at the same time. Well apparently he kinda heard it because he looked up to my direction and raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Sorry, were you talking to me?" He asked softly running his hands through his hair making me swoon...wait no don't like him he's an asshole remember?

"Oh no, I didn't say anything,
I was just quiet." I answered nervously looking back at him.

Why is he making me so nervous? I mean besides the fact that he is the cutest boy I've ever met he's a complete asshole....I think? I mean he just looked at me when I fell. Maybe I looked in that too much.

"Oh okay, I'm finn by that way" He said taking out his hand to shake mine.

"I'm y/n." I told him shaking his soft hands. I got goosebumps.

"You're very pretty." He said grinning and facing towards me.

I'm pretty sure I blushed because I mean who wouldn't but I'd don't want him to see it so I just covered my face by pretending to cough.

"Hmmm sure, good joke" I told him rolling my eyes.

"No seriously, you're beautiful y/n, I mean the way you skated and...sorry I barely know you yet but I feel like I've known you for so long" he told me truthfully looking down and chuckling.

I agree like he seems so familiar yet not.

"I could just have one of those faces you know." I said to him.

"Well I gotta go, don't miss me to much, also I'm pretty sure the best name for me isn't asshole." He said winking at me before walking out the door again.

I just stay there bewildered. That asshole had the audacity. Yet I couldn't help but smile to myself.

A/n
This sucked ass sorry I'll try better next time