Fuck you!!!!

"Hey babe I think I have to go and catch up with my homework at home." My boyfriend Finn told me standing up and looking at his phone.

"Don't worry, I understand I have some homework to catch up on too." I told him feeling down he's leaving so soon.

"Thanks a lot babe you're the best." He said slightly pecking my lips right before he headed out the door.

"Well you know me.." I chuckled closing the door.

"Now back to the godamn hard ass homework." I said sighing and sat down on my Desk.

"Bloody teacher always giving us homework we don't need to know in the future." I mumbled under my breath while setting out my stuff on my desk.

After 2 hours of doing endless amounts of homework I managed to finish it. Yaasssss!!!! No more homework for the rest of the week.
I think I should visit Finn to see if he's doing well with homework since I'm finished I could help him too.

———-at his house———

When I opened his house door (I have a key) I called for his name but no one replied back. I searched around the first floor to see nothing. As I went upstairs I heard mumbles of giggling and Moans.

"Your the prettiest girl in the world c/b/n (common bitch name)" Finn said breaking my heart now.

" you're the best boyfriend ever finn." She said with a flirty tone.

I can't believe he would cheat on me. How!!! How!!! That idiot can think he can get away with this!?!? No no no no no no way I'm letting that happen.

I pushed the door opened and had an angry look on and my eyes were at the verge of tears but I am tough I won't cry over a stupid little boy.

"I think You left your underwear in the hallway. And so you know finn...FUCK YOU!!" I shouted and ran out the door laughing and sad.

"Y/n!! Wait." I heard Finn shout but I don't care because that douche is out of my life!!

A/n
Didn't really know the point of this but I don't mind it.