idk who i like???

"You likeeeeee finnnnn" b/f/n teased me causing my cheeks to turn red.

"Nooo I donttt." I replied back pushing her face away.

To be honest, i think i like finn. I get happy when hes around and i feel like we're good friends. The smile and his dimples make me swoon. How can you not like him. But the other thing is, I had a crush on this other dude. (Name ur old crush or smth)

He's sweet, sporty, smart. Like jeez hes smart and really funny. I keep thinking I'm not over him and say to every of my friends that I am.

"I dont know who I like yet b/f/n." I said shrugging along with my statement

"Come on, you surely have gotten over (old crushes name) and moved on because not only you haven't told him you ever liked him but he slowly stopped texting you. Sweetie, you always texted him first and you know that. I dont want you to fall for someone who's not gonna give you their time easily." She told me holding her hands on my shoulder.

I sighed and nodded. I couldn't believe I have to move on. I kinda like finn, but (old crushes name) was always someone I looked forward to everyday. I must move on, seriously .

_____lunch___

"Hey y/n! What you doin?" Finn asked sitting down beside me.

"Boi, I'm eating my breakfast as you can totally see" i replied sarcasticaly patting on the seat next to me indicating for him to sit.

"My my, that breakfast is something ay?" (I dont know where ay came from but carry on) he chuckled and shook his head at our sarcastic replies.

"So finn, what is this fine morn brings you to me?" I spoke in a mysterious tone.

Finn laughed and placed his hand on mine. My heart raced as I looked at his hand above mine. I looked back up at him to see him already looking at me.
I dont know what the heck I'm supposed to do!?!??! Someone send help! Pleasee.

My heart stopped when I saw (old crushes name) looking over at another girl . I'm not over him but I can try to be. I looked back at the freckled face boy.

"Y/n? I've been meaning to ask you something for a while." Finn slowly spoke while he scratched the back of his neck i did the unthinkable. Shit. I kissed him.

I kissed his stupid soft lips then melted. I didnt think I was gonna melt and bascialy swoon even more. He placed his hand on the side of my face gently and I shivered. His hands were soft and cold. My my. This was the best kiss I've ever had.

I pulled back and was shocked as hell to what I just did.

"Wow." Finn whispered under his breath.

"Wow, indeed." I replied chuckling and blushing hard as hell.

"Do you want go on a date with me on Saturday?" Finn asked.

I instantly nodded and looked down in embarrassment. Finn placed his hand on my chin forcing me to look up to his face. He slowly leaned in again and placed his lips on mine .

**my my**