Confessions...

Freddy:
Okay, so...I am going to confess to Bonnie about my feelings about him... I walked up to his room expecting to see him tuning his guitar. I opened the door and was surprised by what I saw. I saw a Bonnie only covered by a towel around his waist. I walked up to him to make sure he's not sick but he pulled me into his bed with him on top of me. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was surprisingly strong. I was about to react when I felt soft lips stuck to mine. I tasted the taste of wine in his saliva. I guess Foxy and Chico hooked him up on wine again. I finally got out of his grasp and walked to the door when suddenly he pinned me to the wall once again kissing me. "WHAT THE HELL BON!?" I shouted at him. I received no response but just more kisses. I felt him smirk when he kissed my sweet spot somewhere on my neck. I moaned in pleasure while he continued to suck and kiss on that specific place. He stopped and starred at me blushing. He pulled me into his bed with me under him (again). He started to remove my coat and my undershirt revealing my chest. I blushed when I felt something poke my starting to grow erection. He put his hand in my pants and rubbed at my erection more. "Ahhh~ Bon~nie~" I was a moaning mess.
Bonnie:
I looked at Freddy and started to feel heat so I removed his pants and boxers revealing his very large erection. I licked my lips and sat on it. I bounced on him and kissed him more. Knowing it was mating season, I continued until dawn.
Freddy:
I came inside Bonnie and he came on my chest. We were tired so I pulled the sheets over us. I slept peacefully with Bonnie snuggled against me with his head on the crook of my neck. I felt amazing after that and I slept. I closed my eyes for a split second and remembered it was Bonnie's mating season. I sighed of stupidity and chuckled. I kissed Bonnie's forehead and slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Ate Philipines here! I just want to say, I hate mpreg stories. It feels gross...AND IM PROUD TO SAY I LIKE YAOI!!! FUJOSHI'S FOR THE WIN!!!