Gilbert's Lovely Gift

Since no one commented on a ship, I'll do one requested by yours truly! It's Germancest. It's from Hetalia so if you don't know that anime, get your ass on the internet! Your spent half your life on wattpad, then why don't waste it on internet!? Well, I'm of to write in my bed! Right! I got discharged from the hospital!
************************************************
Gilbert and Ludwig were the closest brothers that you could imagine! Gilbert is celebrating his birthday tomorrow so he expected something truly great from his brother. Ludwig on the other hand was preparing something he should have done years ago...to 'treat' Gilbert as the king he was. The next day came and Gilbert was still in bed. His alarm sounded off and he sprung from his bed. He immediately cleaned up and he changed and went downstairs. While going downstairs, he smelled some...pancakes! He jumped down from the last five steps and sprinted to the living room. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILBERT!" Was what all the other country's shouted. Gilbert almost jumped when Italy appeared right in front of him. Ludwig then stood out from the crowd in the eyes of Gilbert. 'Oh how I wish to touch that golden hair of Luddy...to touch him, to see him...he would never accept my feelings for him...' he thought. His thought train was cut when Francis and Antonio shot at him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!" They shouted in his face. Ludwig then walked up to him. "Hallo bruder! Glücklich geburtstag!" "Danke Bruder!" After that, Ludwig dragged Gilbert to his room. "Vhat is it Luddy?" Gilbert asked. "Did jou vant to-" Gilbert was cut off by a pair of soft lips against his. Ludwig smashed his lips against his brother while his brother gave in and kissed back. Ludwig licked his brothers lower lip asking for entrance which was gladly granted. Ludwig explored the moist caverns of his brothers mouth. Gilbert wrapped his hands around his brothers neck while Ludwig carried them to his bed. Ludwig placed Gilbert on the bed and got on top of him. They continued their kiss when Gilbert arched his back to the feeling of hands teasing his nipples. Ludwig then went down and asked Gilbert, "Jou vant to?" He said in his most deepest voice that Gilbert couldn't bare. He nodded his head slowly. Ludwig removed his belt and slowly pulled down his pants and boxers revealing Gilbert's large erection. Gilbert wasn't surprised though...he knew what was Ludwig's secret. Ludwig played with it and stuck it in his mouth earning a loud moan from Gilbert. He bobbed his head up and down very fast. When Ludwig was done undressing his brother, he started stripping himself. Gilbert couldn't take it anymore, he started to strip his brother for himself. Ludwig blushed so hard that it made his brother chuckle in the process. Once Gilbert was done, he took advantage and pounced on Ludwig. Ludwig was shocked but smirked. "Vhat is it Bruder?" Gilbert asked. "Look down..." Gilbert did and he saw an unseeable sight. Both of their tips were touching and spurting out cum. "Like vhat jou see bruder?" Gilbert chuckled and then turned serious. "Vhat is it?" Ludwig asked with fear in his voice. All he received was a chuckle. After seconds of silence, he arched his back moaning in pleasure by the sudden entering of his brother...dry. Gilbert didn't waste his time and went fast from the very start. "Gil~ Ahh~ Nghh!"
With every thrust that Gilbert made, he earned a moan...a loud one at the fact! What they didn't know, that the only human, was having problems with sleeping. Gracey, the German brothers little human sister, was hearing all of it. Back to Gilbert and Ludwig. Gilbert flipped over Ludwig so he was on his hands and knees. Gilbert continued to thrust into Ludwig hitting his prostate again and again. The party was getting tired so they went home. Francis shouted loud enough for them to hear "Mon ami! We're going! Have fun to you two! Have some beer or what! Arevidenci!" "Einverstanden! Danke!" Gilbert shouted. Ludwig chuckled and moaned when Gilbert pumped his shaft. When they were about to reach their climax, a loud Bang! was heard from the other room. Both German's chuckled. They continued and came all over. "So, how vas jour birthday gift?" "Birthday gift?" Gilbert asked. Ludwig nodded and both of them chuckled. They then heard someone cursing in German. They knew it was their sister who was cursing. They slept and thought of a way to cheer Gracey up. The next morning, Gracey's brothers went down stairs to see a sleeping Gracey holding a piece of paper. Prussia shouted "GUTEN MORGEN GRACEY!!!" "AHHHH!!! FICKEN SIE!!! EINDRINGLING!!!" Both German's laughed when their sister fell off the couch. "GRRR!!! ZHE NEXT TIME JOU BOTH HAVE S**, GO TO ZHE GARAGE!!!" She then started to curse again. "Entschuldigung schwester, ve really hope zhat jou vould not tell anyone." Ludwig asked "Fine, just go have s** in zhe garage next time, ordnung?" "EINVERSTANDEN!" The German brothers said. Their sister groaned because of a major headache. Since that day on, they made their room sound proof so that their little sister couldn't hear it.