The Call p2

Yo guys! Wazzup! I talked to ma friend AshleisAwesome earlier. Anyway, read freely my Hetalians!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonnie and Freddy thought of a way to trick their brothers and thought of a perfect plan. They plan to get them to confess in front of their family's by hitting on them. The couple giggled knowing it was going to be fun. They got cleaned and had a "private session" inside the shower. Both of them went back to their homes. When Bonnie got home, he was immediately hugged by Bonabella and Bon-Bon. He asked them why the sudden affection. They both said congratulations to him. Bonnie was confused when suddenly he heard his brother laughing from upstairs. He got out of his siblings grasps and went upstairs. When he finally came up to his brothers room, he heard laughing again but it wasn't his brothers. He took a peek and saw...GOLDIE!? How was Goldie able to get inside? Well, now Bonnie knows the truth. Spring was laughing with Goldie on top of him. Goldie's laugh was like gold (geddit~?). They looked so perfect for each other but, that won't change Bonnie's plan. Bonnie closed the door and suddenly heard...moaning!? He peeked again and he saw Goldie at the legs of his brother, bobbing his head up and down. His brother was moaning so loudly, Bonnie could hear what he was saying. "A-Ah~ G-Goldie~ I'm gonna..." "Go on, I want to hear you~" Spring came and Goldie swallowed it...all of it. Bonnie was...how to say it...shocked! "So Goldie really does like Spring eh? Well, I'm going to prove it...in front of our family's. When Freddy came home, Francheska and Frederick were looking in places people could hide in. Freddy went straight to his room when he heard his phone ring. "Hello?" "Hey, Fred, your brother is at my house and..." "And what?" Bonnie was to shy to say so he sent a pic. Freddy saw this and gasped. "So Gold does really like your brother, doesn't he?" Bonnie said yes. He asked Freddy if he should do it now but Freddy said he had a perfect time. What Freddy was trying to say is that he arranged a family picnic withe the Bunny's and the Fazbear's. Bonnie agreed and asked when. Freddy said it would be tomorrow and told Bonnie to get some sleep. Bonnie did as told but had a hard time sleeping with the noises from the room right next to his. The next day came and both families went to a park. Francheska hugged Bonabella while Fredrick and Bon-Bon played tag. Bonnie and Freddy were preparing their lunch with Spring and Goldie nowhere to be found. Both families did not know Spring and Goldie's relationship besides Bonnie and Freddy. Bonnie called out that it was time for lunch. All of them went to the picnic blanket when Spring came back with Goldie following. Now was the perfect time to proceed their plan. When Spring sat down, Freddy moved closer to him and wrapped an arm around him making him blush and Goldie a little mad. Bonnie then walked over to Goldie and sat on his lap. Spring and Goldie felt uneasy and gave in. "Okay! Okay, we'll tell! Just, get off me..." Goldie said while blushing. "Goldie and I are...in a relationship..." Bonabella and Francheska laughed so hard they couldn't even breathe. Spring asked what was wrong and Pb replied, "We already knew that...way before you even told us..." "Bonnie here texted me 'bout this so we joined their plan!" Wf added. Both their families laughed so hard that they didn't know Foxy was silently crying behind a tree. Mike suddenly came and comforted him. They both felt something for each other so it became them. That's not the story though. It's about Bunny's and Bear's mating season. The end!
Done!!!! Finally done with this story! Okay, I'm sorry about the face reveal. I am sooooooo scared I almost picked the wrong photo. Any way, I'm done with this story and so far, no comments on the requests. You can even do an author x anybody request. Bye my Hetalians!