RoChu

This was requested by hikyuu89! This is a Russia x China fanfic...one of my first RoChu...hard but challenge accepted!
****************************************************************
Russia is always out of the country. The only reason is because he is visiting his lover, China. China on the other hand, sneaks away from his house in the middle of the night to meet up with Russia. Oh how dearly they loved each other. No one knew about their relationship except Gracey...the human German. Russia and China met at the lake as they always do but, someone was there spying on them. Russia had an off feeling but shrugged it off. Both country's went back to their place. It was a small apartment...Japanese styled witch was simple and beautiful. Russia called Gracey but forgot the time difference so he got answered by a groggy voice. "Vhat...*yawns* are jou doing!? It is early in zhe morning here!" "Sorry, Just wanted to know if  anyone seemed suspicious, da." Gracey was confused at first then understood. "Mein bruders already know for some reason...sorry." Russia was shocked and gave the phone to China. "Hello Gracey aru!" "I told Russia zhat mein bruders know jour secret...sorry...goodnight *yawns*" Russia was at rage but couldn't bare to hurt the child...even though she goes through intense training with Germany and Prussia. China calls Germany but was answered by...Prussia!? What is he doing in Germany's room? "Guten morgen. Zhe awesome Prussia speaking..." "Prussia aru?" Prussia gasped a little then there was sound in his background. "Hallo, vhat is it?" "Gracey said you know about me and Russia aru..." "Ja, it's a secret! Ve promise!" China hung up and sat down in stress. He needed a stress reliever and quick. Russia thought that a simple "fun time" would be necessary so...he got playful. Russia crawled on top of China and China blushed. Russia removed his coat, scarf and boots leaving him in his pants. "Strip for me, da." He commanded. China obeyed and stripped. Once he was done, Russia said "Bed. Hands and knees, da." China put his arms around Russia's neck and he carried him to their room. China got on his hands and knees. Russia removed his pants and pushed himself inside China, causing China to scream in agony and pleasure. Russia went at a slow paste and that excelled quickly. He moved faster and faster. He flipped China so they were facing each other. China wrapped his arms around Russia's neck pulling him into a deep passionate kiss. This lasted until they heard someone giggling. Russia wore his pants so did China. Russia went to where the sound was coming from and saw a giggling group of European country's. "Dude! Go easy on China!" America said laughing so hard. "Mon ami, the young boy is still fragile!" France added. The Nordics were starting to look like a group of teenager girl at their crushes place...blushing like crazy. Russia got out his pipe but along came Gracey and her brothers. "Vait! I didn't tell them! They snuck into our house and zhen looked at our texts!" She said "Ja! Ve don't have any idea of how though!" Prussia added. Russia hit their heads with his pipe and gave out a long sigh. "They won't be walking properly anytime soon..." Russia said. "Why aru?" China asked "Just get back to bed, da." China smiled and went back. Both of them continued their Funtime and eventually slept peacefully.
****************************************************************
JA I AM DONE! Sorry if it was crappy like me. All shitty and other crap like that. Well, I am officially a German. Bye! Kesesesesesesese~~