The Call p1

This is going to ba a story mode also. Thanks chu for telling me where you live hikyuu89 ! And to all my friends I mentioned in my role play book, I'm thinking of sending us into the creepypasta dimension. Comment or notify on your opinion. Read my little Heatlians~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonnie was walking through the halls of the pizzeria when he noticed something was...off. He thought of asking Freddy about his problem but thought not to. Asking Freddy will make him feel that Bonnie was stupid the bunny thought. As he walked through the halls more, he heard so nine singing from...Freddy's room. "I found a love, for me. Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead. Oh I found a boy, beautiful and sweet, oh I never knew you were the someone waiting for me..." Freddy continued singing not even noticing Bonnie. Bonnie blushed and cried and accidentally said the words "I love you Freddy" out loud. Freddy immediately turned around pulling Bonnie into his room. Freddy pinned him to the ground. Freddy kissed him licking Bonnie's lips for entrance but he denied. Freddy grasped his but making him moan and took that as an advantage to explore Bonnie's warm moist caverns. Bonnie was so aroused  by Freddy, he didn't know his phone was ringing. Freddy heard the call and thought of something. He unbuckled his and Bonnie's pants and rammed into him dry. Bonnie yelled in pain and pleasure as Freddy started licking his jaw. Freddy then answered the phone and Bonnie gasped trying to stay quiet. "Hello? Big brother? It's Bonabella. Spring, Bon, Sb and Pb are asking when are you coming home?" Freddy whispered in Bonnie's ears "C'mon, answer your sister~" in the most seductive voice. "I-I'm coming home -ngh! T-Tomorrow ahh~" "I guess your busy...I'll just g- HOLD ON A SECOND!!! IS THAT MOANING!? MA BABY BRO IS GAY!? I ASSUME FREDDY IS THE DOMINANT ONE RIGHT!? Now, calm down brother, Bonabella, let's leave them be okay? Okay! Spring? Fine...but I still want to know-" then there was a beep echoed through the room. "I'm so dead if Spring finds out..." "Nope" Freddy said. "Why are you so sure?" "Because your brother and my brother are dating. My brother is going to propose to yours!" Bonnie was shocked by what he heard. Goldie and Spring are dating? Oh, Bonnie was in rage. At least he could get Spring back. Freddy came inside Bonnie while Bonnie came all over the bed. Both of them thought of a way to prank their brothers. After long thinking, they thought of something...
To be continued...