My Lovely Bonnie

This is going to be on story mode or...yeah...btw, hikyuu89 ?! Tell me we're you live!? You comment so fast!!! THANKS CHU~ Read and be free my Hetalians~!
------------------------------------
Freddy went to the backstage for a short break when he suddenly heard moaning. He carefully opened the door being sure not to disturb the person inside. He saw...Bonnie!? He was masturbating there, moaning Freddy's name repeatedly. Freddy heard it "Ah~ F-Freddy~ Ngh~" Freddy couldn't take it anymore.He had to dominate Bonnie since it was mating season. He walked up to Bonnie surprising the bunny. Bonnie was blushing like crazy when Freddy saw him in that state. Freddy fully removed his pants and boxers. Freddy removed his too and got out a bottle from somewhere and applied some of its contents to his huge erection. Bonnie was surprised that it was so big, thinking of how it was going to fit. He jolted backwards feeling two fingers in him. "Ah~ Fred~Freddy~"
Freddy scissored Bonnie and hit his g-spot. Bonnie moaned loudly enough for it to be heard from outside. Freddy aligned himself at Bonnie's entrance and rammed in him so hard, it almost made Bonnie cry. Freddy didn't move waiting for Bonnie to adjust. Bonnie nodded signaling Freddy to move. Freddy moved at an un human speed. He kept on hitting that spot where Bonnie moaned the loudest. Freddy grunting, Bonnie moaning, both of them felt like they were in heaven. Freddy then grabbed Bonnie's erection in his hands and pumped it down to his shaft, fondling his balls. Bonnie wrapped his hands around Freddy's neck pulling him in for a kiss. Freddy stopped pumping Bonnie's shaft making him whine. Freddy smirked and kiss Bonnie's jaw line. Bonnie moaned and moaned whenever Freddy hit that good spot in him. Freddy kept on kissing Bonnie until he came to his neck. He left a hickey stating Bonnie was his. Bonnie then clutched on to Freddy and scratched his back making it bleed a little. The two were so into it, they didn't know Bonabella and Francheska entered the room. Both girls started to back away and get out of the door. They got out and told the others. Back to Bonnie and Freddy. Bonnie's neck was full of hickeys while Freddy's back was filled with scratch marks. Freddy came inside Bonnie while Bonnie came on their chest. Freddy plopped beside Bonnie with his head in the crook of his neck. "My lovey Bonnie is beautiful~" he whispered sending chills down the smaller boys spine. They both giggled and then fell asleep. Bonabella came back with a blanket and covered them and Francheska gave them pillows. The day passed and it was tomorrow. Freddy and Bonnie woke up and got dressed. Both of them walked to the dining area hand in hand where all the gang was gathered. The gang looked at them like they saw a comedy show but trying not to laugh. Bonnie asked what was wrong and Chica pointed to his neck. Bonnie quickly covered it and blushed. Bonabella just smiled while Freddy laughed at her big brother. Foxy was then thinking if he should date Goldie. Everyone teased the new couple until the next few weeks. Thus, Fronnie was created. The End. Goodnight!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm taking some requests on different ships. It doesn't have to be Fnaf. It could be anime, Japanese, Korean and whatsoever. This is me, Ate Philipines, signing off.