1

This is the 2nd book, sequel of Best Friends. Enjoy

Zach's POV

Ivy was asleep for a month now.
I was coming in the hospital every day. She needed a heart transpl-ant so she had to go to Denver.

But that wasn't all. She had a blood type 0.

Her parents were desperate, they even tried to buy a heart.
Morgan was almost 11. She realized what was happening so she became anxious.

I was 20. 20 years old without life.

A month later

They sent her home. It was really expensive operation so she couldn't afford it and the heart wasn't found yet.

She came home. Her pale face turned to me and she walked to me and hugged me.
"I couldn't wait" she said. Her father was holding her hand.

Our families were there but it wasn't like before. It wasn't the same Ivy, the same loud Ivy.
She was empty inside.

Ivy's POV

Everybody was happy about me.
I missed Zach so much.
But I wanted to go away. I didn't wanted them to suffer anymore.

I was 19 years old, I had to make something out of my life.
I had to make some things before the last time.

○○○

Zach asked me out. We haven't been out for ages so I was really excited about it.

Zach got out of the cab and opened the door. He took my hand and let me get in.
Some fans recognized us and we waved to them. I missed it.

The car stopped. Zach got out and took my hand. We were on the most beautiful place ever.
It was quite and the pink petals were flying around us and the birds were singing up on the trees.

Zach took the bag and we went on the perfect spot near the river.

He took out the towel and put it on the ground. Than he put the food on it and we went to eat.

Zach's POV

When we finished eating she just started to run. She was running fast. I missed the sound of her laugh and the energy she had.
The most beautiful girl on the world. My girl.

She decided to take a rest and lied down on the grass.
"Ivy, I need to tell you something"