12

I had no much time. The wheelchair became something I used all the time. Who would ever say this could happen to me.

At that time I forgot about the Bucket list. Everything that matters was with me.

Valentine was 1 year old. She really liked to play with Jack and Beth.

And I?
I was in wheelchair and wasn't able to breathe or sing normally.
Everyday part of my loungs and stomach would die so I was breathing out blood.

I had no much time.

One day, when I woke up at the middle of the night I just took a paper. The tears and words were falling on it. I knew what was I doing. I was writing a song.
With the pen between my arms even though they were dead.

Zach woke up. He looked at me and the paper.
His eyes were looking deepely in my soul. I couldn't talk.
I was connected with him. Nobody else would understand me.
He took a pen that fell down and started writing.
He was crying. I never saw him that sad.

We wrote it. After a long time we wrote a song that will always remind him of me. When I pass away.

Yes people die.

thank you 4 everything. i dont deserve this. almost 3k on best friends, 300 here. I love you.

and i also wrote ivy's song, should i sing it acapella or just write it here?
please comment