7

I spinned the globe and my finger touched...

Phillipines. The place we haven't been to. Since Zach was behind me, he slowly nodded once and shouted:
"We are going to Phillipines"
"Why" Eben asked.
"Because I want that" I said "that's the last thing that I want to do while we're still out of country"

They looked at each other and looked at their manager who nodded while canceling the flight home and checking the Phillipines flight.

I knew where exactly I was going.
I was going to visit one of my biggest fans. Her mom contacted me while ago, so I texted ger back

Me: Hi mrs. Nicolle, I want to visit your dauther. We are in Japan so we're going to Phillipines on our way home.
Mrs. Nicolle: When are you coming? It's her birthday on this Tuesday
Me: Okay, we'll be there then. Judt send me your adress

End of text messages

I knew that her dream was going to come true. And that I was going to cross another goal until that day.

○○○

We landed on the Davao airport.
We took our bags from the terminal and took an uber.

We all got in and drove to her adress. Some people were getting in her house and she was welcoming them. When she closed the door, I took a gift for her and got out of the car. The boy's manager was filming.

We stood in front of the door and ringed the bell.
She pulled the door and we all started to sing happy birthday. Her friends were singing along and she put her hands in on her mouth and got red.
"Happy birthday Angelica" I gave her a gift and hugged her.
"Thank you so much" she told us while hugging all of us, even the boys' manager.

She opened the box and put out the white WDW hoodie and the pair of Nike Airs.
And now my favourite; a basket-ball ball signed by all of us.

She was so good girl. Her mom and dad were happy to see us all together.

We got on the airport when the party was over.

And finally I crossed

MAKE SOMEONES DREAM COME TRUE