11

Ivy's POV

I was unable to play the piano and the guitar. So I has to make something out of my life.
I decided to open my company.
The life company, my own insurance company. With the insurance that everyone could afford.

Valentine was growing up. She had beautiful dark brown hair and blue eyes. While Zach was playing the piano she would move her fingers in melody.

My other hand started to die. The pain was unbelivable but I tried to be strong. For my family.

24 years old. My hand died completely. The disease was in progress. I had a feeling that not much was left for me.
But everything else was going fine.

○○○

The first step. And the first fall.
But she was stubborn, getting up every time she fell. And crying every time. But she never gave up.

After about an hour of trying and crying with Zach, she made her first two steps. Nobody was happier than she was. But she decided it was muche easier to crawl so she crawled the rest of the day.

○○○

"Pee" Valentine was shouting all over the house "Pee". Zach picked her up and went to toilet with her.
It was her first word.
She never wanted to pee in the diaper, the reason was unknown.
But pee was her first word.

Mine as well.

○○○

She crawled up to the piano and started to push the keys slowly.
Then faster. Then faster.
She was playimg with both her hands fastly. The cutest laugh ever was coming out of her mouth.

But everything has an end. Everything except love.