ONE

*beep beep* your alarm clock was going off. "Ahh shit.." you mumbled to yourself "wakey, wakey eggs and baceyy" You Heard your mother day from the hallway beating in your door "thanks mama" you get dressed

(What you're wearing)You walk down to the kitchen where you see your mom walk out of the room and you see your step dad (you need a bigger bra" you just remained silent, you were used to his shit by now "Y/n!, you speak when spoken to!" "Sorry

You walk down to the kitchen where you see your mom walk out of the room and you see your step dad (you need a bigger bra" you just remained silent, you were used to his shit by now "Y/n!, you speak when spoken to!" "Sorry.." you mumble underneath your breath "what grade are you going into?" He said annoyingly "ninth" you say as if he should know by now, which he should "don't be a dip-shit because you messed up your own morning "sorry, I didn't want to respond to your nasty ass comment about my boobs which you shouldn't be looking out in the first place!" You finally snapped at his perverted ass " you're walking to school this morning!" He always seemed to pull that card when someone would puss him off "whatever" you storm outta the room to meet your mom looking at you annoyed "this is you, don't be a bitch to me, I'm not taking his disturbing fucking comments anymore! He's gross and harmful, why are you even with him!?" You say to your mom quickly before she can chew you out about talking to Paul like that (Paul is your step father) "I know. I know, y/n.., you better get to school, don't wanna be late on the first day, big eh? High school?" She said changing the subject as quickly as possible, so she didn't get emotional "I guess, probably still not gonna make any friends tho.." I say looking at my thumb, which is what you usually do when you uncomfortable for nervous "don't say that honey, new school, new start!, and it's high school, you never know what's gonna happen" she said cheering you up a little "you're right, and mom..?" "Yes honey?" "It's my first year of high school, and you said I could date now, right?" You asked nervously she chuckled before answering "yes, you can date, just don't rush into something you don't know about yet, okay? Oh!, and be safe......" "ew mom!" "Honey, it's normal at your age, anyway I love you, you better go now.." Okay mama, love you"

*time skip, to the bus*

Y/n POV
I sit down and right after me this boy gets on, he looked lonely, sitting alone. So I signaled him to scoot over because I was lonely too. "Im-" he started,  it I quickly cut him off "I really like your hair" I realized right after that my face heated up and got red, luckily for me, so did his. "T-tha-thanks" he with both a stutter and a voice crack
"I'm y/n by the way...." "I'm Tyler" "well, Tyler..?, may I touch your hair..?" Y-ye-yea-yeah, sure" he said getting red again, god he's voice is so squeaky, I love it. I ran my fingers through his hair and we both laughed "I'm joining AV club.. you should too" He said as I stoped "maybe I will.."
we get to school an He immediately showed me to his friends who were Luke and McQuiad "h-hey" I say with a voice crack. Jesus Christ I can't do anything right "may we talk to you in private?" McQuiad asked "Oh, oH SuReeEeEe" Tyler responded, at least we have something in common.

TYLERS POV
"What are you doing adding a girl to the group?!?" McQuiad said "Well ShEe'S NicEeEeeeE, and she touched my hair.." "she what?!?" Luke stepped in "yeah, it felt amazing..and I think I could have a slight chance here guys!"
We all got to the AV room where they were shifting morning announcements and I seen Y/n there! "Hey.. sorry I couldn't get back to you, my friends were being dick-heads..."