Eight

Y/N POV
"I know.." I start. "We can't just leave Y/n!" Tyler shouts at me. Not gonna lie I was a little scared and intimidated. "Fine! You don't have to come with me, I'll go by myself!" I started crying because I'm a sensitive ass pussy "Y/n, look, I would love to spend the rest of my life with you, but we can't just run away from all our problems." He says sternly. I've never seen Tyler so serious.. "I can't do this." I stated, walking out of the room. "Y/n!" I heard him shout from behind me. I didn't care though, I needed out, I needed everything to stop.. Tyler was the first thing to make me happy in ages, and I knew that wasn't gonna last long, nothing good does for me. So I knew I could get over him easily, or so I thought.. I left the house and headed to mine. I was gonna grab all my good clothing, snacks, whittle bottles, and a blanket and throw it all into the largest I could find. I was gonna take all my mothers money and be off. Welshmen I got home I seen no one was home at the time, so it was perfect. I got all my things together and went into my mothers top dresser drawer, which was where all the money was. I'm not going to lie, I knew exactly where all this money came from, dealing drugs, and selling body. My moms boyfriend never knew about my mother doing this. Yes, we might be a low-income family and I don't have very 'trendy' cloths, but we work with what we have. By 'we' I mean the adults. I never get shit, but if I get out of the house, I don't mind. I finally grab the money, $497 to be exact. This could definitely last a while. I put it in my bag, and head to the door. When I open it I see a couple of friends.. shit. "H-hey guys." I say trying to play this off cool. "Y/n l/n. Put this all back now." Kate says. "No!" I start "I'm leaving, and you losers can't stop me." I say rudely. "Actually if my calculations are correct, there's 98% chance we can." McQuad said clearly annoyed. "Yeah, what he said" Tyler added. "Get outta my way." I state puffing out my chest trying to seem intimidating. "That's not working Y/n" Luke says while laughing his ass off. "Ughhhh" I say in a annoyed type tone, this was getting annoying and I needed to leave before my mom came back. I push past them and try to run off, Kate grabbed my arm and I pull away. At this time McQuad was in ground of me.. I fall to the ground and start crying.. "there's no way you're leaving, we need you." Tyler says as he told the others to go away. He pulls me up and gently pecks my lips. "You're not leaving, not now, not ever."