TWO

Y/n POV
"Sorry I didn't get back to you, my friends were being dick-heads, I mean, 'jerks'?" He tried to correct the fact he said a bad word "*chuckles* I don't care if you cuss Tyler" I said putting my hand on top of his, not thinking. He looked at our hands now instead of mine resting on top of his is, they were tangled up.  He glanced up at me with his adoring smile, his teeth, how they were gaped out from each other, made his smile so much more precious.  "Hey guys!" He quickly pulled our hands from each other's and looked at who was talking to us, it's was like. He had a smile that I've never seen, like he just discovered a new species. Then I got it! He had just talked to sophomore Kate Messner, something about her camera unfocused for something "....hey....." I say. Tyler was spacing off so I nudged his arm, "oh yeah, hey.." he finally said "someone's off in lala land, probably dreamin about titties?" "WHAT NO!" He said to defend himself, he's a 14 year old boy, of course he's gonna watch porn and read play boys. I started laughing my ass off, "id be disappointed if you've never seen a porno ty.." I say laughing. I knew that would put Tyler in the spot. I nudged his arm again, "dude chill, I'm just kidding" I say and start to stand up "c'mon" I say I grab his hand and head off to the cameras, because the announcements were ending. "Wanna eat with me and my friends?" Tyler asked, I could tell he was nervous, so I corrected his grammar, "my friends and I" I corrected, god this is why I don't have any friends and never will, maybe this year will be better if I'm not an ass to everyone "o-oh yEah YeAh, that's wha I meant" "I would love to have lunch with you Tyler" I gave him a hug and we went down to the cafeteria where we seen McQuiad was sitting all alone, where's Luke?

Sorry that wasn't good, and short as fuck! But I'm trying to get inspired. There aren't many Tyler x readers from everything sucks so it's hard😂😂 but I promise better things will come soon❤️💕 hope you enjoy this little book so far, if you do please comment something that should happen next chapter and if you should have some conflict between you, Tyler and McQuaid❤️😂😂💕💖😍