SIX

before this chapter starts, I'm sooo sorry I haven't been updating😞 I've been really upset because of my crush🤦‍♀️ I know, I know, stupid reason. But I completely forgot how you can basically leave reality with Wattpad😂❤️ with that outta the way, welcome to chapter six

Soon after I cleaned up the wounds, I put a long sleeve hoodie on so no one could see my cuts. I decided that I would cut every time something bad happened to me. So pretty much everyday. One cut for every time my fucked up step dad sexual comments, once for every time my non caring mother left and came back drunk and told I was reason for her actions. Once for every time I fuck up at school, and finally, there's gonna be a lot of cuts for when I come to realization that Tyler and I will never be together. I fall asleep, still letting all these terrible thoughts run though my head. I walk up, I really wish I wouldn't have. I get dressed. "I need to fit in.." I tell myself. I pick out something slutty but nothing that I could get dress coded for.

I need to put on makeup to be pretty

I need to put on makeup to be pretty. So I did. "I look-nice?" "Nice? More that nothing like myself. But anything's better than not looking like myself right?" I walk downstairs to see my 'parents' fighting, this type of shit never happened when dad was around.. but I forgot he left... I shake my head in order for the trouts to leave. They didn't. They stop, and all my mom says is "this is you, this is you ruining our relationship! An- what's that on your arm?!?" She grips my arm tight, and full of strength. I have a stern face, like I have my nose wrinkled, I know she gonna hit me! Why hasn't she yet?!? She's just standing there, my arm in her hand, red and angry face, I figured she's waiting for me to say something. "And this, this is you, ruining my life, and your relationship?, is why, you, YOU ARE THE ONE RUINING YOUR OWN RELATIONSHIP! NOT ME, JUST YOU AND HIM! I'm fucking sick and tired of you telling me I'm the problem! BECAUSE IM NOT! YOU ARE!" Hot tears started to form my eyes. "IM DONE, okay? Just ..I'm done.."  I pull my arm out of her very tight grip. I grab my bag and head out the door. Leaving my mother speechless. As I go outside I see Tyler on the other side other of the road on the other sidewalk. He drops all his things and runs to me. He grabs my waist and pulls me into a tight hug. But he seems as if it was for him more than me.. "uhh? Is this for you or me ty?" "Oh y/n, if you only knew..........y/n..?" Tyler says softly yet he shaking like crazy.. "yes?" I say in response "he started beating me again..." my mind starts racing, full of tons of emotions, mostly anger. I was ferrous. I grab him an give him a huge hug.   I know he doesn't get a lot of em so I try to make this one last, for me too tho..