Thriller for chapter 7

So there we stand, hugging on the sidewalk, right outside our houses. He finally released me from his tight grip. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you in like that..." he whispered in my ear. "No no no, please don't be sorry, I'm so glad you did!" I give him another hug because I see he's about to cry. "P-please don't cryyy" soon enough we realize that skipping school for today is the best choice. I told him about the cuts and what's been happening with my family. But I made sure we didn't get off topic of what's been happening with him. "I-I want everything to end, my abusive dad, my depression, my life.." "WHAT?!? Please never say that again, especially to me. I-I love you Tyler..." stupid ass me, why the fuck would you say that?! At least now the truth is out, he means everything to me. He looks up and pulls me into a hug then soon after we kiss. But it was different from the last. It was meaningful. "I've been waiting for you to say that for so long.." I heart sinks when I hear that. Is Tyler really the one for me?

I know I know, Im stupid but, chapter will be HUGE next Saturday. I promise!

Btw

The two to choose from are.....
STAN THE MAN
OR
RICH THE BICH