SEVEN

So we stand there, hugging in front of our houses. He finally released me from his tight grip. "I-I'm Sorry, I shouldn't have let you in like that.." he whispered quietly into my ear. "No no no, please don't be sorry, I'm glad you did!" I'm aware his about to cry again so I give him another hug. At this point we decide it's best to skip school today. We head to this abandoned building. He head up to the top. We sat on the roof, that seemed like forever. I told him about everything. My cuts, family. Everything. "I know how you feel" he said as rolling up his sleeve, showing me various scars. A single tear went down the cheek of my face. "I needed everything to stop. I thought this would be the way to stop everything... my abusive father, the bully's at school, my life...." did he really just say that..? "T-tyler... I-i don't think you're aware of what you're saying..." "Y/n, you're one of the only things that makes me happy anymore.. my friends take advantage of me, no one if ever proud of me... and you probably will never love me back... so yeah. I'm pretty upset with life right now, and just wish it would stop." I started crying at this point.. he was my best friend. I did love him. STILL DO! He means the world to me... "we need to run away to-to-together.." I say, obviously not thinking. "But... Luke and Kate and McQuaid.. and the AV club..." what did I just get myself into....?

HELLOOOOOO!! Yes, I know. Very short chapter. Buuuuttt. I'm for sure gonna get back into writing❤️ love you all, thank you for the support and patience💞