FOUR

First, thank you sm for 300 reads💖- Karissa

Y/N POV
"I suggest not doing it at all" McQuiad said
"I could have a chance here, you could be happy for me" Luke said
"my apologies, you have my support" McQuiad said sarcastically.
"What do you think Tyler?" Luke asked
"She seems cool, but she is a sophomore" Tyler stated
"You gotta do something that'll blow her mind" I said seeming very hype
"Like What?" Luke asked you considering you're the closest to kate.
"She likes all sorts of stuff, animals, nature..... TORI AMOS!" It hit me! "You gotta do something with music!" I say excitingly
"Maybe..." Luke said trying to thing of an idea.
"You're smart, you'll think of somethin'" I say cheering him up a bit.
Soon lunch ended and it was now 4th period. I had a huge headache so I decided to just skip class. I just sat in the hallway waiting for class to get over. 4th usually went by quickly. This time it didn't. Which really sucked. I heard a door open and I got a panic attack, thinking it was a teacher, thank god it wasn't. It was Tyler. "TYLERRRR!!!" I yelled for him.
He seemed sad, at first but after he seen me he got this huge adorable smile on his face, got I love him.. "WAIT, WHAT?!? I DO NOT LOVE TYLER BOWEN! HES JUST AMAZING AN ADORABLE! I DONT KNOW ANYMOREEEEE!!" I thought to myself. "Hey y/n!, I missed you..., I mean wait, what... umm yeah, stuff...., im just trying to say, you're really cool an funny and cute.. I mean not cute, but you are really pretty.. I mean.. I just really like spending time with you.." Tyler said, it was the cutest thing ever.
"You're cute too, and I love spending time with you too, you're like my favorite person in the whole world..I mean, yeah I guess.." "you're so adorable.." we were just looking into each other's eyes. I think he actually likes me.. maybe.. "wait, why are you out here anyway¿?" He asked me quickly changing the conversation not wanting to embarrass himself by saying the wrong thing.
"Felt like skipping class I guess, you?"
"I got in trouble..." he responded
"Why!?" I asked knowing he was probably hiding something
"Okay, Okay. I couldn't read a paragraph in the book we're reading in class.. everyone was laughing at me. The teacher said I could take a break.." he said looking down sadly.
"Oh... I'm not the best reader either.." I looked at the thumb because I was sad..
I looked over at him and gave him a huge hug. We were in a cuddling position I gave him a small peck on the lips and turned the other way right after.. I was so embarrassed. "I-i-I'm so s-s-sorry....." I mumbled
"don't be.." he giggled
"T-that was m-my first k-k-k-k-k-kiss....." I spat out, barley! "You've probably kissed pounds of girls, haven't you tyler?" I asked him
"N-n-noaaa, uhhh, that was my first too....

THIS ONES SO CUTEEEE, AN SHORT SORRY. I DIDNT WANT YOU WAITING ANYMORE THO💖💖🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😍🙏 PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED AND MAYBE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS? LIVE YOUUUU💖💖❤️