FIVE

Warning: self harm, and cursing as put He other chapters

YOUR POV
"No, that was mine too.." Tyler said to assure you it was true, I believed it.
"I'm glad, i wouldn't want to be made fun of.. you know that probably was a bad kiss and if you've kissed other girls then it would make things awkward.... I'm probably not that good of a kisser.." I say as he looks at me a giggles
"You're so adorable when pure awkward" I say to him. "H-huh?!" He says back in pure awkwardness
"I can't see you starring at me, dumbo" I say back.
"O-oh, I'm so sorry, ma'am.." he said in a weird accent
"You flirt a lot without knowing, don't you?" I ask a rhetorical question.
"I dO,?!? Im MeAn yEh, wait, nO! Well, I Only to FliRt wIth EXtrA pretty giRls!" He said with A LOT, of voice cracks!
"Eoeeoeoeeoeoe———I don't know what to say....." right as I said that the bell range and I went to get in the bus. I'm so glad I'm on the same route as Tyler. I get in the bus and I look up and Tyler's there. He gestures his hands for me to move my things. I do.
"I'm really sorry I'm not good at talking to you, I get really nervous around beautiful girls.. I mean what?!?"
"Awww, thank you, you aren't to bad lookin yourself either Bowen"
It's amazing he lives right next to me! I notice that I only live a few minutes away from the school.

I walk in and notice my step father beating my mother!
"What the fuck?!" I scream.
"Swearing is for adults,Y/n/n/n (y/n with something rhyming at the end of it, like Eddie spaghetti, hehehe💖💖, no? Okay I'll stop🤦‍♀😂).
"It's amazing how I'm more adult then most kids my age, for a 14 year old I'm much more mature! Maybe it's because I was getting abused at home?!? Not physically but also mentally, I'm tired of it and I'm tired of you!" I yelled.
"You obey me! You listen to me! Play your cards right and you'll get dinner on the table every night!" He stated.
"Yeah, ya see Paul? I've been 'playing my cards' right for the past 7 years and I've only gotten hurtful comments out of it!!!" I snapped, I was tired of his bull shit, him disrespecting me? I didn't care. Him disrespecting my mom? I was gonna beat the shit outta him! Of course I knew I couldn't chose he was a man in his fourtys and me being a 14 year old girl. But I wasn't stopping until I was broken, which I already was, it just hurt me more in the end.
*slaps*
"NOoOooooO! Please don't hurt my baby!! Do anything you want to me!! Kill me! Just spare my baby!" My mother begged.
"GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU FAT WORTHLESS SLOB!" He yelled at me..

I went to my room I seen Tyler at his window looking out for me.. he must've Heard the screaming and yelling
I opened my window as he did his..
"I can't do this..." I said, the building are pretty close to each other so it was easy to hear one another "I know, just get some rest okay?" He said back. His voice so calming.. I loved it.
"Okay..."

I didn't, instead I closed my window and found a small yet very sharp object. I went to the bathroom locked the door, and put my arm over the sink, I placed the tool on my upper arm near my elbow and slit. I didn't mean for it to go as deep as it did! Seconds later blood started pouring out my arm. I thought if I were to die from blood loss then and there I might as well cut some more.... I did. But much less deeper ones. Ones that wouldn't do much harm. I finished up, hot tears running down my face and I found something to cover my up with. I went back to my room and I checked the wound about an hour later, it was finish bleeding. I went back to the bathroom and cleaned it up, I knew I would probably get used to this sooner or later... after that I put a hoodie on so no one would notice.. thank god they didn't.. so I lay there, in my bed, my eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

Well there you guys go, a chapter that's a little longer! I'm so sorrryyy, it took forever and was sad and crappy, well anyway.. I'm gonna go back to watching Shane Dawson😂😂 loveeeee youuuu, and also thank you so much for over 700 reads!!! We're almost there!!! Almost to 1K💖💖💖💖💖 love you hope you enjoyed, and comment what should happen next and voootttteeee!! Love you❤️❤️💖 have a boring day!

(Scott pocket!)🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Word count:828💖