Human School Cool.... Right?

A/N: This is my first x reader so tell me if I'm doing it right or if it sucks, I appreciate any feedback! <3

Thanks-

Tori 

Hi, I'm Y/N the first (and only) human-zombie hybrid. For the first few years of my life I lived on the human side of the barrier and was bullied by my cousin Bucky and basically everyone else except Addison who just looked at me from across the room with sad eyes, knowing that if she tried to help her secret could be reveled too. But enough about the past, I now live with my best friend Bonzo on the Zombie side of the barrier. Bonzo and his dad are the best people you could possibly be around they are practically my family, but over on this side everyone is your family. 

Today is a big day though, We finally are getting out if the dingy basement and going to human school! I'm skeptical but still very, very excited. I get dressed and head over to Elizah's like every morning to walk with her to school, and I wait by the car outside of her house. That's when he decides to walk over. Zed, he is one of your best friends (A/N: BFFs are Bonzo Elizah and Zed) singing a song, you know like any sane person does when they wake up.  He goes up to Elizah door and she comes out like usual ranting about how Zombies need to rise up, I roll my eyes from my perch on the car, glancing back at Bonzo spray painting. Elizah walks over still ranting (to a beat, does anyone else find this weird that everyone is singing and it is totally normal). Next Zed asks for Bonzo to spin a verse, I roll my eyes yet again. Bonzo comes up and says he's hungry like for different times, then Elizah says "He just dropped that in Zombie" , I laughed and added "Yeah, and all he said was he was hungry". We then all got up and ran to the old warehouse dauntless style (A/N does anyone get it?) jumping and doing flips, while hooting and hollering. We got to the dirt plaza and all got into formation and did our zombie dance, I love this dance and my favorite part is when we all pretend to break out necks. 

For the first time in forever we all ran into the Human side of town still being the awesome crazy zombies we are. We are all still singing about how this is gonna be our year when we get up to the and so were the humans weird.... we all did  dance routine and by the looks of it they are ALL cheer leaders, and as Elizah says humans are monsters but Cheerleaders are worse." (A/N I don't remember the exact thing). All of a sudden Bonzo starts being his friendly self and a security guard is all up on him, I quickly step in before he does something bad or hug her.

We are escorted into, drum roll please, a Basement " you were saying' I say and glare at Zed. We look up and there stands the principle who looks like she just at califlower-brains, she starts to walk by us when Zed asks about football, Bonzo asks about music, Elizah asks about Computer club and I too ask about football earning a gasp from Zed. She looks at us like she cannot believe her eyes and asks " Does any of that require leaving the basement?", we all nod in defeat. But what she doesn't know is that I already have a plan formed in my head and it looks like Zed does too as he has already snuck out, and O quickly follow.