FRICK

Before the chapter starts I would like to give a shout out to @FluffyCreeperz for making the Awesome new story cover for me!!

PS I don't know if I said this but you wears a Z-band and did the opposite of Zed when you lived in the human land ( swiped right ) and now you swipe left so your pain is double Zeds.

Y/N POV

Zed and I were so excited that we may or may not have planned a flash mob for the Zombie mash...Oops?! I was skipping while holding on to Zed's hand trying not to break into a run on our way to the gate. A huge smile breaks out onto my face when I see a pink clad figure walking to the gate. I let go of Zed's hand and silently and stealthily went around her following the shadows, and came up behind her firmly placing my hands on her shoulders. She screamed and spun around punching the air where I used to stand. After she stopped flailing I popped up next to her " Sup, you ready for this" she nodded. " I am super excited, but I also feel like I am going to throw up with nerves. I have never done anything like this before".

We walk over (more like run) to the old factory, and suddenly a pain shot up my arm and I collapsed to the ground the pain spreading like wild fire, but as quickly as the pain came is went away . Zed and Addison were walking in front of me so they didn't notice me falling, and I quickly got up and walked over to Zed (this makes no sense lol) and grabbed his hand. He looked down and smiled at me.

Our little gang makes it to the elevators and we step in an elevator already waiting for us. On the way up zed looks down and notices the sad expression on my face "Babe you good, you don't look to hot." He says his face laced with concern, "Is it your Z-band again.", Addison's head snaps up when you  nod. "What's wrong with your Z-band" Addison questions. I start to freak out all the memories flooding in at once, my mom abandoning me on the side of the street when I was 4, those cold nights when I didn't have a home, (BTW the mom is human the dad is a zombie) being taken in by Bucky's mom, the pain of the z-band turning me human every day, bucky calling you a freak beating you, his mom kicking you out screaming at you. The memories are to much and I fall to the ground clutching my hair, Zed's protective arms curl around me in a tight embrace whispering things like , it's over now, and your safe I to my ear, I have these so often that he knows what to do.

I slowly regain my composure, and my sobs reduce to sniffles. Zed pulls my shaking form into his arms and cradles me like a baby. I vaguely hear Addison apologizing profusely but Drown it put and focus on my breathing and Zed's heart beat. A deep rumble sounds through his chest, "Addison it's okay, she must have been having pains and the memories all came flooding back, it's not your fault." He must think I passed out like I usually do because he keeps talking but in a hushed tone " she was abused, forced to change her appearance to go to school with the humans, but also physically abused by Bucky and his mom. Now we have to alter our z-bands to play foot ball and give us an extra zomboost to win, not just for us but for all zombies. Altering our bands gives us extreme pain but to her it is 10 times worse because she had to experience it every day as a kid, and I only have to go through it once a week." I hear her take an inhale sharply.

The rest of the ride is on silence, the only sound is the creaking of the cables as they pull us upwards. I open my eyes to see zed's staring down at me, he smiles softly, asking if I'm okay with his eyes, I give him a slight nod and he puts me down. I look over at Addison   " You ready to get this party started?"

Hello my lovelies I am so so sorry that this took so long! I am currently in the process of moving ( I am a military brat) and don't always have access to a computer and had to type this on my iPod so I apologize for any errors you may find. I am open to suggestions and edits so please comment any that you may have. Last thing I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read and vote on my story, I love you all!!

-Tori