Perfect Ending?

Slowly Zombies were accepted back into the school and the wall was tore down for good, everything seemed perfect. Bree and Bonzo got together, and Bucky and Elizah are new BFFs (wich suprized everyone). All the cheerleaders were let back onto the team and tryouts were even opened to zombies. The annual homecoming dance was rescheduled. Seabrooke was a perfect place. That was until Haz moved back home. 

Haz was Y/n best friend until his parents decided they would move away from all the discrimination and get him a better education. Haz was the typical "Bad boy" leather jacket, ripped jeans, slicked back hair, and he was a total heart throb. All the zom girls wanted to get with him, but he only had eyes for one person. Little did they know it was his best friend Y/N.Once Y/N found out that haz had come back she was the first to greet him. Since that day they have been inseparable. Zed was starting to get jealous, he could see through Haz's facade and he knew that he liked her. Zed did everything he could to separate those two. But instead of separating them did he only bring them closer together?

Hey guys this is sorta a teaser for the chapters to come. Did you guys see the trailer for Endgame holy shit is it insane and them they were supposed to release the Far From Home Trailer but they postponed it again! I'm pretty sure that Endgame is going to be emotionally scarring.