I am in a Flash Mob?

Y/N 

We walk into the main party hall and talk with Addison joking around, when Elizah comes over smiling, but as soon as her eyes  spotted Addison her smile dropped. "You brought little miss pom pom. " Addison looked down no longer joking around, I looked at Elizah " I know that you don't like cheerleaders but Addison is our friend and if you can't accept that than you should leave" Elizah looked taken aback, " Fine" (OHHHHHH I'M ADDING SOME DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(THIS IS TOTALLY NECESSARY)). I turned to Addison, "I'm sorry about her, she still believes that all cheerleaders are the same, even though we have met both you and Bree who are some of the nicest humans I have ever met. She smiled gratefully, we talked for a few minutes more when my enhanced Zombie hearing picked up the que sound for the flash mob Zed and I had planned. Zed ran off hearing it also and I told Addison where to stand, then ran off and took my place. 

The music started and Zed and I started to "Zombie walk" forwards, then we jumped off of the stairs and landed back to back. We used our hands each of us sticking one hand out when the beat started and more zombies popped up. We then started the dance routine that showed off our zombie abilities. 

TIME SKIP TO END OF DANCE (BTW just add yourself into the group ones and the ones with Elizah and  Bonzo rotate you and Zed)

After the dance I hugged Addison all 3 of us cold from the fire extinguisher's foam being sprayed on us .  I lost Zed and Addison in the crowd when my Z-band started to act up again my, whole arm feeling like it was engulfed in flames. I leaned against a wall holding my wrist trying to stay out of sight of both Zed and Addison when Bonzo saw me and walked over " He raised his eyebrows prompting me to explain " Zorg Ziggity Zog Zoo, Zi Zong ( The pain started again, but worse)" he just shook his head knowing that there was no way to get me to stop using my Z-Band and walked off mumbling about how I was an idiot and immature. 

I was wandering around looking for Zed and Addison when I heard Zoey arguing with someone and knew exactly what happened, she snuck out AGAIN. I rounded the corner  my hands on my hips. "Zoey what did I say about going to Zombie Mashes", " Don't do it without you" she mumbled, "THAT"S RIGHT" she looked up smile on her face. Elizah walked in seconds later. "I'm sorry, Addison, you really are a great person, I couldn't and wouldn't accept that humans and cheerleaders were treating us like we were humans and not monsters, after having to grow up being treated like a monster. " , you walked over to Elizah and pulled her into a hug " I could never stay mad at you". Elizah then looked over at Zoey and Addison " I can bring you both home home if you want me too" Addison looked over at me "It's your choice" she nodded and said a quick goodnight saying she had to get back before her parents noticed she was gone. 

After the three left Zed looked at me "Wanna go on a walk through the park" 

(Just put yourself in Addison's place and you do kiss in the end, next chapter I will write about the escape)

A/N - Sup guys, sorry this took so long I had little to no access to computers so I had to do it in class, so I am in LA class rn typing this but yeah!! Hopefully I can get the next chapter up soon (25 days until I get on a plane and move to the states (kill me )) 

Please comment and vote (tell me if there are any mistakes pls

-Tori