Cheer Champs

Y/N 

After we leave the under bleacher area and disable the gloop bomb, we go stand on the sides of the stage out of view to watch the rest of the cheer champs finally it's Seabrooke's turn and everything goes wrong they only come out with 6 people. When they clear the stage Zoey appears and starts a cheer. The crowd goes insane but not in a good way they start booing and throwing things at her. Rushing out I grab her hand and we walk over to the Seabrooke Cheer team "Face it Bucky you need us to at least have a chance at winning the cheer champs. " Bucky sighs "I will cheer with you but I won't take the blame when it fails  I refuse to be captain" he takes the whistle off his neck and throws it on the ground. A small shy hand reaches out and grabs the whistle, looking up I see Zoey holding the whistle. "Okay guys I know I'm a little girl but I love cheer and we will win this..." She starts instructing the routine and soon enough we deliver the best routine yet. 

When we found out we won Bucky lifted Zoey onto his shoulders and they marched on stage. When Bucky was handed the trophy he immediately  handed it to Zoey. After the Cheer Champs we all walked to Zombie town and set up the best block party ever. We set up human food and cauliflower brains on a table. Then we played music, once everyone started to arrive everyone danced together no matter if you were a human or zombie. We ended up having a dance off between the zoms and poms where Addison lead the zoms and and Zed lead the humans. Zed and I planned a surprise for Zoey. Walking up to her we hugged her from behind and told her to close her eyes. We went to the spot where we hid it and put it in front of her. She opened her eyes " A DOG, omg I love you guys so much!!" 

HI I did this is spanish class so have this new chapter