Crisis Averted

Y/N POV

We all pile back into the van, and I sit next to Zed falling asleep on his shoulder. When we arrive again Bonzo and I jump out and head over  to our house to  see our Dad standing on the steps. When we reach the steps he pulls us both into a bone crushing hug looking us over to see if any damage was done. "I'm disappointed in you, I cannot believe that you did that. But right now I cannot stay mad at you because I am just glad that you are safe. ", he sighs looking at Zed "And even though it hurts me to say this I approve of you and Zed, I saw how his Zombie  side calmed because he saw you in pain." I hug him again, "Thanks Dad you have no idea how much this means to me." after we stand and chat for awhile Zed comes bounding over "Hey, guys look the new bands have a messaging system and personal wifi!" we look over at him confused " I only know this because the school just messaged and said we have to clean out our lockers." sure enough I look down and see a message on my band that says " Zombies are no longer apart of Seabrooke high due to security issues please come collect all belongings before the day is over" I sigh " Well we better get over there and get our stuff, I'll go talk to Elizah" I say before walking over to her house.  I knocked on her door for it to be answered by her Mom, "Hey Ms. Z is Elizah around we have to go clean out our lockers." she shakes her head " No dear she headed down about 20 minutes ago, something about meeting some other people." my face falls " Oh ok, thanks Ms.Z" I walk away thinking something is up. 

Going to the school I meet up with Zed and Bonzo and we head into the school together. Quickly shoving everything into our bags I decided I would check and make sure that Elizah had gotten all of her stuff, and look into her locker. However instead of being met with an empty locker her locker was still full to the brim with papers. Picking one up and examining it I realize it is a prototype for a goo bomb  and it is titled Cheer Champs. " Guys I think we have a problem, Elizah is planing to sabotage the Cheer Champs". Zed rushes over and look over my shoulder "This is not good the cheer champs are today IN TWENTY MINUTES" Grabbing our bags we rush out of the school and to the event center trying to stay hidden. Making it to the cheer champs we run through the door and quickly spot Elizah standing around a device with a group of other Zombies. "Elizah you can't do this it's not you", she looks at me and scoffs " I am tired of being treated like a monster and Zombies are not MONSTERS" she bellows, reaching for the machine Bonzo grabs her so she cannot push the button. Suddenly Addison runs in " Elizah if you do this no one will trust Zombies ever again, you can't do this you are not a monster and you need to show them that" Elizah looks down ashamed "Your right I'm sorry I never meant to do this I just was so angry the Acy's weren't getting puinished"

SUP my beautiful babes. I am in class writing this so yeah that's fun. I didn't want to have this chapter be super long and I have ideas for other chapters so hopefully those come out soon!

Stay Weird

Tori Olivia