I may have to kill Bucky...

After winning the game we had to meet with principal lee to dicuss the Zombie integration. " So we will start it slow every week Zombies will get one new class with the humans, until your whole scedule is full of human classes, and I have forms incase any Zombies would like to have any extra classes, like art, music, computer classes, and language which I doubt you will need because it is Zombie tongue. " Principle Lee said. Then she added "I will also give you forms for clubs, except cheer and football because those already started." Zed and I nodded along to what she said, both of us grinning ear to ear.

Time skip (couldn't come up with anything for this one)

Today is the first day of a human class and we were all super nervous, not sure how the humans would react. The first class I was put into was chemistry, luckily Zed and Elizah were in the class too. Bonzo had been put into Enblish classes so he could communicate better with humans in english because not everyone understands Zombie.

After our human class we all went back to the basement. Everyone was buzzing with excitement talking about their classes, the "teacher" couldn't calm anyone down and gave up 10 minutes ago. So the rest of the day we just goofed off and talked.

At lunch time, we went to the cafeteria and sat at our normal table but today was different, humans came and sat with us! Elizah thought it was sooo weird being liked and I agreed. I looked up trying to find Addison and I saw Bucky talking to her, when he walked away fake smiling I saw tears well up in her eyes and she turned to leave the cafeteria,  I called for her and she looked at me before running out of the cafeteria.  I was livid, I marched up to bucky and grabbed the front of his shirt pulling his face towards mine, his eyes looked at me with fear. " what did you say to her" I whispered in a dangerously low voice. He quickly covered up his fear " Why Y/N I only told her that she needs to stop hanging out with slimy gits like you, or she will not be able to do cheer anymore." I got even more mad if that was evwn possible, without thinking I reeled  my hand bay reaey to punch him, but was pulled off of bucky by Bonzo, I screamed and kicked trying to get free from his grasp. He just held me tighter, dragging me outof the room by my arms I gave up tryig to break free and willingly lefthim drag me out.

A/N wattup guys do not worry you will punch him in  one of the next few chapters. I wrote this on , y tabelet so sorry if there is alot of spelling errors.

-Tori