Who're the Zombies, we're the Zombies

A/N- Omg guys I have over 1K reads, that is Amazing!!

Y/N POV

After hugging Addison and making sure she was okay, coach called us over and lead us to am office. Zed held your hand and rubbed soothing circles on the back of it because when you saw the principle you thought you were gonna get kicked out of school for sure.  When she saw how nervous you both we're she quickly said "You're not in trouble, coach wants you on the team, and if coach actually wants you on the team then I guess you have the choice." , Zed and I looked at each other in amazement, coach came over and looked at us pleadingly "Boys, you guys can turn everything around, I could move out of my parents basement, not lose my job. Both of you ran through my defensive linemen like they were bowling pins." , We still stared at the principle and the coach in shock. " So what do you say?" he asked with pleading eyes, ", we turned to him finally registering what was happening "Can you give us a minute" I say, He looked down "Yeah sure take as much time as you need".  Zed and I turned to each other and did the cheer we had been saying since we were kids "Who're the Zombies, We're the zombies" while doing our handshake. I turned back to coach and said "We're in, but on some conditions, full integration of humans and zombies" the principle looked shocked but gave in as soon as she looked at the coach, who was basically on his hands and knees begging her, "fine, but only if you win, until then I will only start small and allow Zombies to eat in the cafeteria." she said wincing at her own words. Zed and I jumped up and down rushing forward to hug both her and the coach then racing out of the room hooting and hollering. 

We rushed to the basement still whooping and jumping, as we walked through the door Zed grabbed my hand and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead. "We did it, today is the new start for ALL zombies, tomorrow we eat lunch in the cafeteria, then if we win full integration for Zombies." he said addressing the whole class. I ran over to Bonzo and gave him a huge hug (which he gladly returned) then, Zed and I had to go to practice and get our uniforms because it was study hall/seminar and that was when football and cheer practice was. 

TIME SKIP 

Practice went okay I guess, we learned some plays but the team was totally against us and did not help either of us, but we got our uniforms!! I'm Z and Zed is 0 we got the dirtiest uniforms, amazing, am I right?

A/N sorry this took so long I got super sick over the weekend and couldn't work on it like I had planned and I finally finished it and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Please vote and comment!! Next chapter is the lunch scene (with a twist *wink wink* ) and your first game which I am super excited to write!!

-Tori