♚ Vlive (1)

[qotd; how was your guys' day today?]

Don't we all love cuddly bts? Yeah? That's what I thought. I hope you guys enjoy your reading!

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

camera cuddles

"Where's Sora?" Namjoon read aloud as the seven boys sat in front of the computer screen, broadcasting a vlive.

Tae answered for the group, clearing his throat of the rice he had swallowed, "She's been really tired lately because her iron's been low. Jin hyung put her to sleep earlier."

The group had scheduled a vlive for ARMY earlier in the week and Sora had been super excited to communicate with the fans, but due to her iron deficiency, she wasunable to participate today.

The boys decided to continue on without her and halfway through, Jin came in with bowls of food for the boys, having decided to eat dinner as they were doing their broadcast. And so the boys continued eating, answering questions, and entertaining the fans. A swish of white peeked from behind the corner of the hallway. Out of the seven boys, Jungkook was the one to notice the white covered figure peek into the room. A soft smile displayed itself on his face as Jungkook turned around to see Sora wrapped in a white, fluffy blanket, one of Yoongi's old longsleeves hanging off her body, and socks covering her feet.

Jungkook smiled at his exhausted bestfriend and put down his bowl of bibimbap and held out his arms. With a smile, Sora rushed from behind the wall into Jungkook's arms.

"Soso dongsaeng has arrived!" Hoseok cheered, ruffling the younger girl's already messy hair.

Sora waved to the camera, simultaneously cuddling into Jungkook's side, and her blanket still wrapped around her.

"Hey guys! How are you?" The tired girl tried putting energy into her words.

Comments flowed in, fangirling/fanboying on how cuddly and adorable the young girl looked.

Namjoon clicked his teeth and affectionately brushed Sora's hair with his fingers, "Tsk. Why are you up, jagiya?"

Sora yawned, melting into Namjoon's touch, "I wasn't tired and I got too hungry."

Tae jokingly rolled his eyes and sarcasm seeped through his words, "Not tired, mhmm, I'm sure."

Sora playfully scoffed and played with the neck of Jungkook's t-shirt. The comments were freaking out at how clingy and cuddly a tired Sora acted.

'OKAY but SORA LOVE ME THE WAY YOU LOVE THE BOYS!' One comment praised her.

'I'll say it once.. SOJOON IS MY SHIP!' Another comment came in.

A wave of fatigue hit Sora once again making her lean into Jungkook, her forehead digging into his neck, and her body leaning into his chest.

Jungkook subtle leaned towards Sora's ear, not wanting the fans to worry and the boys to freak out.

"You okay, baby?" The boy maknae cooed to his dongsaeng, "Go to sleep."

But to no avail, the male maknae was not slick enough. Not even hours later, gifs had been made of the duo's interaction.