♚ IDOL BTS [hyung line]

Don't be a silent reader! I love reading all of your comments <3

you can't stop me lovin' myself

some behind the scenes of the shooting of IDOL

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

JIN | Nation's Princess

Sora admired herself in the mirror as she wore the beautifully decorated hanbok. Despite not having the underlying outfit on, only her sweatpants and shirt , curiosity got the best of Sora to see what she would look like in the traditional dress. The underlying petticoat had been taken out of the dress so Sora would be able to move around freely as she danced, but the dress still fell against Sora's hips nicely. She sighed at the feeling of the satin against her body. The red fabric of the top portion made her tinted lips pop. She was happy that they were able to incorporate their culture even more in this music video.

It had been a while since she had worn a hanbok, probably the last time being her cousin's semi-traditional wedding - almost a year back.

"Sora?" A call from the opposite side of the changing curtain called, "Are you alright in there?"

Sora peeked her head out from behind the curtain, finding herself looking at one of the workers from the wardrobe department.

"Minyoung unnie," Sora greeted, "I'm doing great, but I accidentally forgot the shirt and pants in the other room. Would you mind getting them for me?"

Minyoung chuckled at the younger girl's forgetfulness, "That's my job Sora. I'll be right back, but is the hanbok fitting alright?"

"Yes, it's absolutely gorgeous!" Sora marveled.

"Okay, I'll be right back then!" Minyoung quickly shuffled across the room and out the door, clearly on a mission to retrieve the second half of Sora's outfit.