♚ Fake Hickey Prank

qotd; go check out my new Got7 8th Member Book, Bliss? (if you want of course) :)

big trouble

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

"ARMY!" Sora greeted with a happy face, "So I have to explain this quickly, but I promise this is going to be a fun time."

The maknae went silent as she looked at the increasing amounts on the screen. Hearts, viewers, and comments rolled in at a alarming pace, as people tuned in to see the young BTS member.

"So if you've been keeping up with our vlives, you would know all seven boys played a prank on me last time they went live," Sora talked as she headed to her bathroom, "So now it's my time to get them back."

Sora closed the door behind her and balanced the camera on a bottle of lotion. She opened up some of the sink drawers and grabbed a palette of eyeshadow and some eyeshadow brushes.

"Okay guys," She turned her attention back to the camera, "Today, I am going to pull the fake hickey prank on the boys."

She first started by planting a brown, neutral base on the side of her neck, at the connection to her shoulder. Comments began to flood in at the mention of the prank on the boys. Sora scooted closer to the camera and read some of the comments.

"Aren't you worried they'll find out?" She read the question out loud, "Not really. I just checked and their all busy doing personal things, so this is perfect. In case they do end up watching later, please don't mention that this is a prank in the comments. And to make sure I won't get in trouble with the company, PD-nim was informed and actually helped me distract the boys this morning."

Sora continued to lay down colors on the left side of my her neck in three spots. They trailed from the side of her neck to her collarbone. Colors were layered on top of each other, creating the illusion of a bruise

"Okay, but these actually look good!" Sora couldn't believe her makeup job, "Don't these look real?"

Sora mentally congratulated herself and dabbed her foundation brush over the 'bruises'. She finally set the makeup with a setting spray.

"Maybe I should change," She looked at herself in the mirror, adjusting her hair, and tugging at the long sleeve she was wearing, "So these are more noticeable."

She took a second to think it over and nodded, "Okay ARMY, stay tuned, and I will be right back!"

The maknae rushed out of her bathroom, leaving her phone propped up on the bottle of lotion. She ran to her closet and quickly pulled out a off a tight, beige, off the shoulder top, with ruffled hems off of it's hanger. A pair of high waisted, mom jeans were also pulled from it's place in the idol's drawers. The singer quickly changed into her outfit and rushed back into the bathroom.

"Daebak!" She exclaimed picking up her phone, showing off her outfit to her audience as she posed in the mirror, "This just might work!"

The hickeys were perfectly on display, yet they could still be concealed by her hair.

"Okay game plan," Sora walked out of her bathroom once again and into her bedroom, "I think most of the boys are in the living room, but Yoongi might be in his Genius Lab, and Kookie might be in his room. We'll see, but I think we should start in the living room."

The maknae exited her room and skipped down the hallway, before she stopped just at the entrance to the living room.

"Time to act like nothing is wrong." She smirked.